Similar items in stock
- $98.99List price
Night Owl NO-8LCD Security Products 8" LCD Security Monitor with Audio
Customers also viewed these products
- Reduced Price$59.95Was
- Reduced Price$33.99Was
About this item
About this item
The Night Owl NO-8LCD Security Products 8" LCD Security Monitor connects to your camera system so that you can keep an eye on things around your personal or business property. Security feed shows up on the eight-inch color LCD screen with clarity and detail. Two inputs allow the LCD security monitor to connect to two different DVRs and/or cameras, broadening the scope of your surveillance. The monitor is audio capable and comes with both an audio and video cable for easy connection to your DVR or camera, allowing you to hear the sound to go with the visual that you are watching. A retractable stand lets you prop the monitor on a flat surface for desktop viewing, while you also have the option to mount it on the wall for space-saving and convenient viewing.
The Night Owl NO-8LCD Security Products 8" LCD Security Monitor is compatible with not only Night Owl security camera systems, but also with all 4 and 8-channel DVRs/cameras with an industry standard BNC or RCA connection.
Night Owl NO-8LCD Security Products 8" LCD Security Monitor with Audio:
- The surveillance monitor has a 8" color LCD screen
- Compatible with all Night Owl security products using 4 and 8-channel DVRs and cameras
- 2-channel video inputs with 1 audio input
- Wall-mountable with retractable stand
- The security camera monitor with audio includes: 8" color LCD with mounting screws, BNC to RCA connector, RCA to RCA connector and UL power adapter
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.75|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||7.9 x 6.7 x 1.4|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No. It has to be connected to a security system that's connected to your computer or a DVR. Ours is connected to a DVR that we bought separately.by mowilson494/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The monitor doesn't record. You'll need the Night Owl or other security DVR to record and playback.by Tecnico4/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, this will work with all 4 and 8-channel DVR's/cameras with an industry standard BNC or RCA connections.by CommunityAnswer1/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Good morning, If you connect the cameras directly to the monitor, you will be able to connect a maximum of two cameras. If you connect the monitor to one of our DVRs with four channels you will be able to see four cameras. Thank you.by Night Owl1/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Only inputs to handle two csmeras? Picture of monitor clearly shows FOUR CSMERA VIEWS. is there a way to split inputs or is picture ti tally misleadin
- This monitor has two RCA inputs to take two cameras directly connected to it. However, if you connect this monitor to a FOUR channel DVR you will be able to see 4 cameras on it. Thank you.by Night Owl Product Expert11/19/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- See details in cart