About this item
About this item
The Night Owl LTE-DVR4 4 Channel Digital Video Recorder is an advanced 4-channel/4 camera Video Security System that is accessible on your smartphone, tablet PC, PC or Mac. With four indoor/outdoor cameras with 30' night vision, this DVR will allow you to record and playback your videos in a clear D1 resolution at a fluid 30 frames per second on all channels. You can have peace of mind knowing that you can access the Night Owl Video Security DVR system though multiple devices by using the free "Night Owl Light" app. You will have video security day and night with real-time motion-activated recording and email alerts with the DVR. This Night Vision DVR system is compatible with all 3.5" SATA HDD up to 2TB, and it requires no monthly fees.
Night Owl LTE-DVR4 4-Channel Digital Video Recorder with Smartphone Viewing:
- 4-Channel Smart DVR (no hard drive installed)
- Compatible with all 3.5" SATA HDD (up to 2TB)
- Full D1 Recording at 30 fps on all channels
- Free "Night Owl Lite" application
- Free CMS software for your PC
- Motion activated recording/email alerts
- PC and Mac compatible
- View your cameras anywhere in the world from your smartphone or tablet PC
- No monthly fees
- 24/7 technical phone support (English and Spanish)
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||4.6|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||11.8 x 9.9 x 2.4|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No. it cannot replace it.by Night Owl Product Expert5/20/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it is not a tv dvr, hence the reason you are in the "Security" section and not the "Home entertainment" section.by tazman1717/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No sir this is for security camera only. Bnc cameras to be exactby detroitrobert5/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Hello, No, there is no service fees once you have installed your system. The system is yours and you must manage it. Thank you.by Night Owl8/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No service fee at all I view my camera from work everyday, no fees at all.by detroitrobert4/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- NOby ELECTRON726534/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hello, Non stop recording in a 4 camera system with 1 TB memory it would record for 45 days. Thank you.by Night Owl8/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Video from security cameras - Yes. From cable, satellite broadcasts - No. Read the description as to the use of this product.by tazman1717/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?