Night Owl DUM-BULLET-B Decoy Bullet Camera with Flashing LED Light
Customers also considered
- Rollback$11.98 Was $16.00Save $4.02
- Rollback$7.98 Was $12.00Save $4.02
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Update your security presence at your home or business location with the DUM-BULLET-B Night Owl Camera. The realistic looking camera features a stand that moves vertically 180 degrees to provide you with several mounting options and features a flashing LED light that acts as a theft deterrent. It runs on batteries (included) that last up to eight months and does not require any wiring, making installation simple and effortless. The Night Owl Bullet Camera with flashing LED light also includes a warning sticker to be placed on your window or door as an added security measure.
|Manufacturer Part Number:||NZ2124|
|Contained Battery Type:||Alkaline|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||13.00 x 5.00 x 10.50 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The batteries powering the Night Owl DUM-BULLET-B Decoy Bullet Camera are installed in the main body of the unit.by CommunityAnswer7/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The batteries go inside the bottom of the camera. Thank you.by Night Owl7/29/2015Written by a verified representative from Night OwlWas this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Good morning, A "DUMB" camera cannot be seen anywhere because it is a FAKE camera, a DECOY. thank you.by Night Owl7/15/2015Written by a verified representative from Night OwlWas this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hello, The camera you are referring to is a DECOY cameras, which means that does not work as a camera but as decoy to fool people, to think that they are being recorded. The regular cameras produce color images during the day time and black and white images at night. thank you. rick.by Night Owl12/31/2013Written by a verified representative from Night OwlWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?