Night Owl 2PK Hi-Resolution 600 TVL Security Cameras with 50 FT of Night Vision CAM-2PK-624
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
These CAM-2PK-624 Night Owl Security Cameras can be used indoors or outdoors to provide clear and sharp hi-resolution images with 600 TV lines. Each camera will produce a night vision image up to 50' away in complete darkness, and they will also allow for facial recognition at that distance. The 50 ft night vision security cameras, with 600 TVL, come complete with a vandal-proof cable system, and they can be easily connected to a TV or DVR. They also feature an IR-Cut filter that delivers high-quality images during the day and at night. The CAM-2PK-624 Night Owl Security Cameras will work with all Night Owl systems. With this system, you can be sure your home or business stays protected through the night.
Night Owl 2PK Hi-Resolution 600 TVL Security Cameras with 50 ft of Night Vision CAM-2PK-624:
- 600 TV lines of resolution for clear crisp images
- 50' night vision and facial recognition
- 3-Axis vandal-proof cable system
- Easy connection to any TV (RCA) and/or DVR (BNC)
- These hi-resolution outdoor security cameras are compatible with all Night Owl systems
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||7.8|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||8.54 x 3.23 x 10.555|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. i have never used a surveillance system... do i need to purchase anything more than the cameras?
- It is ideal to have a DVR to utilize this system.by CommunityAnswer6/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (14) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes , the 8 channel video security kit,it comes with 500gb hard drive. Here is the night owl order # 2677007533115 . Price is about 329.00 Go to walmart.com to orderby An anonymous customer8/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (10) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It is best to buy the dvr-and 4 night vision camera package it is best deal for money and then you have all recorded and can access on ur android any where any timeby Briansr16/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (17) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Good morning, The two cameras you are looking into buying do not represent a surveillance system. You would also need to have a Digital Video Recorder or DVR. Please visit our website at www.nightowlsp.com or you can also call 561-265-5272 option 2. thank you.by Night Owl Product Expert7/27/2015Written by a verified representative from Night Owl Product ExpertWas this answer helpful? (21) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- 4by mrdkp5/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 4 wayby mrdkp12/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hello, All our cameras come with 60 feet of cable with coaxial cable with all the connectores attached on both ends of the cable. Basically you don't have to run any extra cable because you would have the video and the power connectors are the end of the cable ready to connect. Thank you.by Night Owl6/10/2015Written by a verified representative from Night OwlWas this answer helpful? (10) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Cameras do not have memory and we recommend to hook them up to a Digital Video Recorder.by Night Owl Product Expert6/16/2015Written by a verified representative from Night Owl Product ExpertWas this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Only with a DVRby mrdkp6/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Only if you buy the DVRby mrdkp6/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?