NicoDerm CQ Patch, Step 1 - 14ct
About this item
About this item
This product may be FSA eligible. Please check with IRS Pub. 502 for Eligibility
- 14 pack
- With patented SmartControl technology
- 2-week kit
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||3.25|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||5.38 x 1.75 x 5.38|
Ask a question
Q. I'm trying to quit smoking again, it's much harder this time. Do I need a prescription for Nicoderm patches?
- no you don't need anything from your dr. to buy this product,i've been on it 4 weeks and my dr.don't know,i want to surprise him on my next visitby SmokeFree10/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, you do not need prescription, you can buy from pharmacy everywhere. Also there is a lot of cities that offfer free patches for people that are trying to quit.by Guria6/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No you do not need a prescription for Nicoderm patches. They are over the counter - located in the pharmacy section.by TryingToQuitAlso6/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is a 1 week kitby SFSharksFan7/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (4)Was this answer helpful?
- It says right on the box, 1 week kit in the bottom right corner.by An anonymous customer12/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- each patch lasts 24 hours or you can take it off at bedtimeby SmokeFree8/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- One patch a day, as stated in the directions. This product can be a minor skin irritant so, don't place patches in same place every day. If you've never used this product before be sure you do read the directions entirely.by kejob1/15/2016Was this answer helpful? (10) (0)Was this answer helpful?