NicoDerm CQ Patch, Step 1 - 7ct
Customers also considered
About this item
Patented SmartControl technology
About this item
Patented SmartControl technology
Nicotine/Ethylene Vinyl Acetate-Copolymer/Polyisobutylene/High Density Polyethylene Between Clear Polyester Backings
Explore this item
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.15|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||5.38 x 5.38 x 1.75|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Active Ingredient Purpose
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if You are: using a non-nicotine stop smoking drug. Taking a prescription medicine for depression or asthma. Your prescription dose may need To be adjusted.
- When using this product Do not smoke even when not wearing the patch. The nicotine in your skin will still be entering your blood stream for several hours after you take off the patch. If you have vivid dreams or other sleep disturbances remove this patch at bedtime.
- Pregnancy/Breastfeeding: If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out Of reach Of children And pets. Used patches have enough nicotine To poison children And pets. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away. Dispose Of the used patches by folding sticky ends together. Replace in pouch And discard.
If you are under 18 years Of age, ask a doctor before use. Before using this product, read the enclosed user's guide for complete directions And other information. Stop smoking completely when you begin using the patch. If you smoke more than 10 cigarettes per day, use according To the following 10 week schedule: step 1--use one 21mg patch/day--weeks 1-6, step 2--use one 14mg patch/day--weeks 7-8, step 3--use one 7mg patch/day-- weeks 9-10. if you smoke 10 or less cigarettes per day, do not use step 1 (21mg). Start with step 2 (14mg) for 6 weeks, then step 3 (7mg) for 2 weeks And then stop. Steps 2 And 3 allow you To gradually reduce your level Of nicotine. Completing the full program will increase your chances Of quitting successfully. Apply one new patch every 24 hours on skin that is dry, clean And hairless. Save pouch for disposing Of the patch after use. Remove backing From patch And immediately press onto skin. Hold for 10 seconds. Wash hands after applying or removing patch. Throw away the patch by folding sticky ends together. Replace in its pouch And discard. See enclosed user's guide for safety And handling. You may wear the patch for 16 or 24 hours. If you crave cigarettes when you wake up, wear the patch for 24 hours. If you have vivid dreams or other sleep disturbances, you may remove the patch at bedtime And apply a new one in the morning. The used patch should be removed And a new one applied To a different skin site at the same time each day. Do not wear more than one patch at a time. Do not cut patch in half or into smaller pieces. Do not leave patch on for more than 24 hours because it may irritate your skin And loses strength after 24 hours. Stop using the patch at the end Of 10 weeks. If you started with step 2, stop using the patch at the end Of 8 weeks. If you still feel the need To use the patch, talk To your doctor.
Ethylene vinyl acetate-copolymer, polyisobuylene And high density polyethylene between clear polyester backings.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- i doubt very seriously that it will make it threw a hot shower i walked from my house to my truck in the heat as soon as i got hot it slid right off my armby jamesinponca4/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes you canby cafeole5/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- At first I did but thats self defeating behavior....and knowing that I'd start over that night before bed, put on a new patch and by morning I was able to not smoke at all for one day, then two and eventually now a week.Hard at first but all good things come with a price as well as a reward. Be good to yourself and rewards will comeby Whitecat55/31/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- NO, absolutely not, it will cause you to cough, and makes it worse in the long run. Miserable feeling.by huggy2225/31/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Drink lots of water and brush your teeh regularly....I did and felt no ill affectsby Whitecat55/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I didn't have any nausea at all, but when I put the patch on my upper back area, depending on which side, that arm would tend to ache. I started putting it on my lower back area/hip and didn't have any problems at all.by aa01005/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
Customers also bought these products
- $43.17List price
$49.97You save $6.80