Its fastball versus stinkball in Nicktoons MLB as SpongeBob, ZIM, Dudley Puppy, Fanboy, Chum Chum, Stimpy and a dugout full of Nicktoons compete with more than 300 players from all 30 MLB clubs, including Matt Holliday (St. Louis Cardinals), Andre Ethier (Los Angeles Dodgers), Miguel Cabrera (Detroit Tigers), Jason Heyward (Atlanta Braves), and Robinson Cano (New York Yankees). MLB ballparks, including Fenway Park and Dodger Stadium, and out-of-this-world Nicktoons venues like Frosty Freeze Field and the Poseidome, add new meaning to the term home field advantage.Nicktoons MLB features play-by-play commentary by Perch Perkins, anchorman for the Bikini Bottom News, and the Irken Empires irrepressible GIR, as well as multiple gameplay modes, including Pick-up Game, Tournament, Showdown and the swing-for-the fences Distance Derby. Wii gamers can utilize the Wii Remote to bat, pitch and slide, while the optional Nunchuk controls allow for precision throwing.
- Action-on-the-go with 25 top Nicktoons and 300 MLB players competing in Pick Up, Showdown and Tournament modes.
- Use your Wii Remote to bat, pitch, run and slide. Nunchuk allows for precision throwing and pitch placement.
- Swing for the fences in Distance Derby and earn in-game collectible Nicktoons cards.
- 6 MLB stadiums like Fenway Park and Dodger Stadium and 6 Nicktoons venues including Frosty Freeze Field and the Pseidome add new meaning to "home field advantage".
- ESRB Rating: EVERYONE with Comic Mischief