Nickelodeon Toddler Girls' Favorite Characters Underwear, 7-Pack
Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Pick up this fun Nickelodeon toddler girls' favorite characters underwear, 7-pack for your little girl. Featuring 100% comfort soft cotton for a soft and comfortable fit. Perfect for your little one! She’ll love wearing these!
Nickelodeon Toddler Girls' Favorite Characters Underwear, 7-Pack :
- 100% Cotton
- Pack of 7
- Elastic waistband and leg holes
- Brief style
- Choose from assorted colors and prints
- Machine wash cold
Fabric Care Instructions: Machine wash warm with like colors. Use only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry low. Do not iron.
|Clothing Size:||2 Toddler/3T|
|Clothing Category:||Baby Girls|
|Size:||2 Toddler/3 Toddler , 2-3T|
|Country of Origin - Components:||Imported|
|Country of Origin - Assembly:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- My daughter started wearing them around that time, a 2T. I believe she will be fine. Especially after that first wash and dry!by CapturedBYKids4/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My granddaughter was a preemie also. I would go maybe a size smaller so she can at least get some wear out of them. Hope this helps.by GiftGiver200812/6/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You may have to purchase something else. Size 2/3 toddler is equivalent to a child wearing a size 2 or 3T. Walmart does offer training pans with vinyl covering.by GGigij2/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The size I purchased was a 2/3 toddler which comfortably fits my 18 month granddaughter who weighs 25 pounds.by GGigij3/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- how old is she now? if you have a flexable tape measure then measure her weist. The packages at the stores have measurments on them to help you find a correct fit. My 6yr old boy can still fit a 3/4 yr old pant. he is 3'10" tall and only 45lbs. Being preme does not really have that much of an affect on her size. Look at both sides of your families. there is and average height for every family. I have a 4' 6" 76lb 9yr(6 weeks preme) fitting 11/12 clothing and adult small, a 3'10" 45lb 6yr old(1 week preme) fitting 4/5 and 6 clothing and a 2'2" 17lb 4 month old(4weeks preme) fitting 9m clothing. The 6yr old was the only one not considered to be a preme and he is the smallest in the family. hope this helps.by ChunkyMonkey4M10/9/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products