About this item
Your little one will have lots of fun in the sun with the Nickelodeon Dora the Explorer Table and Chairs Set. This child-sized patio set is the perfect place for two kids to have lunch, play games, color and more.
Nickelodeon - Dora the Explorer Table and Chairs Set:
- Age Range: 3-7 years
- Steel and fabric construction
- Table dimensions: 19.75"L x 19.75"W x 18.25"H
- Chair dimensions: 14.75"L x 14.69"W x 20.75"H
- Seat height: 11"
- Chair can hold up to 60 lbs
- Set includes patio table, 2 patio chairs and umbrella
- Assembly required
Questions about product recalls?
Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls.
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||10.8|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||19.75 x 19.75 x 20.6|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I would say no to coloring, but sharing a snack with a friend, yes.by GranBann8/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- YES IN MY OPINION THE TABLE IS VERY STURDY AND BIG ENOUGH FOR TWO PLATES AND DRINKSby BMAR137/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes.by truthful36/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes,it is appropriate for toddler kids. For the price you can,t beat it. Especially Dora.by colorbook4/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes they can, right now the umbrella is not on it, but even if it was they could.by Squeeze20132/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, two kid's would be able to eat or color comfortably on the table. The legs suppost it enough to make this possible.by An anonymous customer10/10/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?