About this item
Get your soaps and shampoos organized with the Zenith shower caddy. Designed with a metal scroll pattern, this attractive nickel shower caddy gives you extra space for the supplies you need in the shower. Suction cups on the shower head caddy prevent it from moving during use. With hook storage and a PVC shower head grip, this nickel shower caddy is a good choice for keeping your essentials handy. No assembly is needed. For easy maintenance, simply wipe the Zenith shower caddy clean with a damp cloth.
Zenith Scroll Shower Caddy, Nickel:
- Shower head caddy
- Metal scroll pattern
- Nickel finish
- Hook storage
- Suction cups prevent swaying
- PVC shower head grip
- No assembly needed
- Wipes clean with damp cloth
- Dimensions: 10.38"W x 18.75"H x 3.13"D
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.95|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||24.4 x 3.54 x 3.54|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I measured the item from the longest points. It is 23.5 inches from top to bottom and 10.25 inches from side to side. Hope that helps!by misscali123/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 10.38 width 18.75 height 3.13 depthby Spotthegoose8/1/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Length is 2 feet, width is 10.5 inches. Front to back is 3.5 inches.by Sperlazza12/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- ACCORDING TO ANSWERS.COM, NICKEL IS VERY RESISTANT TO CORROSION.by VEGASCLEAN9/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hello, This is a rust resistant caddy but not rust proof. For a metal caddy the average lifetime is 2 - 3 years depending on the humidity and salt in the air. Only stainless steel or aluminum would be rust proof. If you have any questions or concerns, please let us know. Zenith Customer Serviceby ZenithCustomerService9/9/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?