It's everything you want in a tablet but now it's ultra-fast with the ideal tablet screen size. This Nextbook 8GB Memory 7.85" Quad Core Tablet with Google Mobile Services (Google Play Store, Gmail, Maps, etc.) comes equipped with new Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean) OS and a quad-core processor that lets you surf the net, play games or stream videos smoother and faster than ever! The Nextbook's sleek compact design, high-resolution capacitive touch color display and WiFi are amazing. This Nextbook tablet also comes preloaded with the Barnes and Noble NOOK for Android app. With one touch, you can open your favorite book and enjoy it anywhere. With 8GB of internal memory and the option to expand via Micro SD slot to 64GB more, storage is not an issue.
The Nextbook 8GB Memory 7.85" Quad Core Tablet features built-in front and back cameras to capture and share those treasured moments anywhere. If it's games that you prefer, there are thousands of free 3rd party apps available for you to download from the Google Play Store.Nextbook 7.85" Tablet 8GB Memory Quad Core:Nextbook 8GB Memory 7.85" Quad Core Tablet Technical Specifications:
- 1.6GHz ARM Cortex A9 quad-core processor
- 1GB DDR3 of system memory
- 8" touchscreen, 1024 x 768 resolution
- The Android 4.2 Jelly Bean tablet has built-in 802.11b/g/n WiFi
Nextbook Tablet Software and Applications:
- Back 2MP webcam and front 0.3MP webcam
- miniHDMI port
- 8GB on-board storage memory
- Internal rechargeable battery
- The Android 4.2 Jelly Bean tablet weighs 0.86 lbs; 7.79" x 0.37" x 5.37" dimensions
What's in the Box:What's a Tablet PC?
- Android 4.2 OS (Jelly Bean)
- Email, Alarm, Photo Viewer, Google Maps, YouTube, Nook Ebook Store, Vudu, Flixster, Cloudlink
- Web browser and Google Play (for applications)
- Nextbook Tablet Media Formats: Popular media formats
Tablet PCs are compact, ultra-portable entertainment devices that let you read email, surf the Internet, read eBooks, view photos, play games, listen to music and watch video files. Most tablets are based on a smaller operating system, which allows you to purchase and download additional applications from supported stores. Tablet PCs do not have a CD/DVD drive and will not run Microsoft Windows or its applications. Tablet PCs function as a secondary device for casual entertainment purposes, and are not meant to replace a computer. They are ideal for use around the home and on the go with WiFi or 3-4g mobile broadband connections (pay as you go, contract may be required for service).