It's everything you want in a tablet, but now it's ultra-fast with the ideal tablet screen size. This Nextbook WiFi tablet with Google Mobile Services (Google Play Store, Gmail, Maps, etc.) comes equipped with new Android 4.4 KitKat OS and a quad-core processor that lets you surf the 'net, play games or stream videos smoother and faster than ever! The Nextbook 8's sleek, compact design, high-resolution capacitive touch color display and WiFi are amazing. This Nextbook 8 tablet also comes preloaded with the Barnes and Noble NOOK for Android app. With one touch, you can open your favorite book and enjoy it anywhere. With 8GBs of internal memory and the option to expand via microSD slot to 64GB more, storage is not an issue. Did we mention even more expansion via cloud storage? The Nextbook 8 features built-in front and back cameras to capture and share those treasured moments anywhere. If it's games that you prefer, there are thousands of free apps available from the Google Play Store.
Nextbook 7.85" Tablet 8GB Quad Core:Technical Specifications:
- 1.6GHz ARM Cortex A9 Quad-Core processor
- 1GB DDR3 of system memory
- 8" touchscreen, 1024 x 768 resolution, virtual keyboard
- Built-in 802.11b/g/n WiFi
Software and Applications:
- Back 2MP webcam and front 0.3MP webcam with microphone
- microHDMI port
- 8GB onboard storage memory, additional memory via microSD card slot
- Built-in speaker
- Built-in rechargeable battery
- Weighs 0.86 lbs; 5.37" x 7.79" x 0.37" dimensions
What's in the Box:What's a Tablet PC?
- Android 4.4 OS (KitKat)
- Email, Alarm, Photo Viewer, Web Browser, YouTube, Google Maps, Nook eBook Store, Vudu, Flixster, Walmart.com, Cloudlink and Google Play (for applications)
- Music Player
- Media Formats: popular media formats
Tablet PCs are compact, ultra-portable entertainment devices that let you read email, surf the Internet, read eBooks, view photos, play games, listen to music and watch video files. Most tablets are based on a smaller operating system, which allows you to purchase and download additional applications from supported stores. Tablet PCs do not have a CD/DVD drive and will not run Microsoft Windows or its applications. Tablet PCs function as a secondary device for casual entertainment purposes, and are not meant to replace a computer. They are ideal for use around the home and on the go with WiFi or 3-4G mobile broadband connections (pay as you go, contract may be required for service).