About this item
Enjoy a smooth and comfortable ride with the all-season Nexen N5000 Tire P225/50R17 and rest easy that your car tires will be reliable through all weather conditions. The high performance all-season tires have a five variable pitch sequence design for noise reduction, giving you a quiet ride. This Nexen tire allows responsive handling in both wet and dry conditions. The wide and deepened directional grooves of this high performance all-season tire are specially designed to evacuate water easily from beneath the tires in order to prevent hydroplaning and provide excellent braking. The Nexen N5000 Tire also has a particular shoulder block that maximizes the cornering grip, providing better handling and turning for the driver.
Nexen N5000 Tire P225/50R17:
Tire installation from $12 per tire. Click here for more info.
- Treadwear Warranty: 60,000 miles
- Tire Type: Passenger-High Performance
- Sidewall: Black Sidewall
- Speed Rating: H
- Load Index: 93
- Speed Rating Translation: 130 mph
- Load Index Translation: 1433 lbs.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||27.05|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||25.91 x 9.17 x 25.91|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA and Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA and Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- On my tire it has a directional arrow, so - NO.by h718574/6/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- either sideby SonOfSun6/30/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no, I was told at the store they are not and have to be put on the correct side.by mitraveler3/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- NOby NWGRWalmart11/9/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, they are made in Koreaby arose1269/24/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Made in S. Korea- If you Google NEXEN Tires they generally Get very good reviews. I'll be installing a set of N3000's on my 1999 SL500 soon.by jaj632073/22/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Wal-Mart installed 4 tires for a total of $50.00 which included mounting, balancing, new valve stems, tire disposal fee.by BBington10/12/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I got them shipped to the store with tire service near me and seems that installation is free. I called my local Walmart with tire service to make sure installation is free before I bought the tires online.by BhargavaX12/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- wal-mart prints one thing on online but at #02862 do some thing else.by papatie1/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (3)Was this answer helpful?