About this item
The P205/65R15 92H Nexen N5000 Tire can be an ideal choice for your truck or SUV. It is an ultra high performance tire designed to be used in any season and on most road surfaces, whether rough or smooth, wet or dry. This Nexen tire features a variable pitch sequence construction that noticeably reduces road sound and tire noise. The groves that have been integrated into the design perform the function of draining water away from under the tread to improve both handling and braking during wet weather driving conditions. The siped shoulders on this all-season tire enable it to firmly grip the road during tight turns. It has a temperature and traction grade A rating and a treadwear grade of 420. This P205/65R15 92H Nexen N5000 Tire with its black sidewalls has a maximum speed rating of 130 mph.
Nexen N5000 Tire P205/65R15:
- Ultra high performance all season tire
- Variable pitch sequence construction to reduce noise
- Siped shoulders help in grip the surface
- Grooves drain the water away from the tire.
- Load Range: B (4PLY)
- Treadwear Warranty: 60,000 miles
- Tire Type: Passenger-High Performance
- Sidewall: Black Sidewall
- Speed Rating: H
- Load Index: 92
- Speed Rating Translation: 130 mph
- Nixon Tire Load Index Translation: 1389 lbs.
- Temperature Grade: A
- Traction Grade: A
- Treadwear Grade: 420
Tire installation from $12 per tire. Click here for more info.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||22.2|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||25.47 x 8.23 x 25.47|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA and Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA and Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- On my tire it has a directional arrow, so - NO.by h718574/6/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- either sideby SonOfSun6/30/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no, I was told at the store they are not and have to be put on the correct side.by mitraveler3/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- NOby NWGRWalmart11/9/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, they are made in Koreaby arose1269/24/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Made in S. Korea- If you Google NEXEN Tires they generally Get very good reviews. I'll be installing a set of N3000's on my 1999 SL500 soon.by jaj632073/22/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Wal-Mart installed 4 tires for a total of $50.00 which included mounting, balancing, new valve stems, tire disposal fee.by BBington10/12/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I got them shipped to the store with tire service near me and seems that installation is free. I called my local Walmart with tire service to make sure installation is free before I bought the tires online.by BhargavaX12/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- wal-mart prints one thing on online but at #02862 do some thing else.by papatie1/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (3)Was this answer helpful?