About this item
Add safety and stability to your ride with the Nexen N5000 Tire. It is an ultra-high performance, all-season tire designed for sports cars and performance trucks. It features a variable pitch sequence design for a quiet, comfortable ride on or off the beaten path. The wide and deep directional grooves evacuate water from the tread blocks to prevent hydroplaning and also serve to provide better traction on wet roads. It is an excellent choice for both extended trips and everyday use. This sports car tire is H and V speed rated for high-speed, non-stop stabilized traction. The black sidewall easily matches all types of vehicles, and it can be used on different makes and models. This P215/55R16 91H Nexen tire will give you better handling, superior cornering, and enhanced control of your vehicle and in general a higher level of performance over most road conditions.
Nexen N5000 Tire P215/55R16:
- This sports car tire features a variable pitch sequence design
- Wide and deep directional grooves reduce hydroplaning
- H & V speed rated
- All-season traction
- Load Range: B (4PLY)
- Temperature Grade: A
- Traction Grade: A
- Treadwear Grade: 420
Tire installation from $12 per tire. Click here for more info.
- Treadwear Warranty: 60,000 miles
- Tire Type: Passenger-High Performance
- Sidewall: Black Sidewall
- Speed Rating: H
- Load Index: 9
- Speed Rating Translation: 130 mph
- Load Index Translation: 1356 lbs
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||25.69|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||25.28 x 8.9 x 25.28|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA and Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA and Imported|
Ask a question
- On my tire it has a directional arrow, so - NO.by h718574/6/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- either sideby SonOfSun6/30/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no, I was told at the store they are not and have to be put on the correct side.by mitraveler3/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- NOby NWGRWalmart11/9/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, they are made in Koreaby arose1269/24/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Made in S. Korea- If you Google NEXEN Tires they generally Get very good reviews. I'll be installing a set of N3000's on my 1999 SL500 soon.by jaj632073/22/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Wal-Mart installed 4 tires for a total of $50.00 which included mounting, balancing, new valve stems, tire disposal fee.by BBington10/12/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I got them shipped to the store with tire service near me and seems that installation is free. I called my local Walmart with tire service to make sure installation is free before I bought the tires online.by BhargavaX12/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- wal-mart prints one thing on online but at #02862 do some thing else.by papatie1/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (3)Was this answer helpful?