About this item
Outfit your sports car with the Nexen N5000 Tire P235/55R17 99H for a safe and satisfying driving experience. It features wide and deep directional grooves that help to evacuate water, improving the tire's grip on the road and helping to prevent hydroplaning. The design of this tire helps to route water and debris away, giving you a smooth and responsive ride. This Nexen tire provides excellent drainage and braking control, making it suitable for most any weather conditions you may encounter. Its five variable pitch sequence design ensures a quiet and comfortable ride. This Nexen all-season tire is suitable for performance trucks as well. This sports car tire features a black sidewall for a more sleek and modern appearance and provides up to 60,000 miles of reliable performance. It has a speed rating of 130 miles per hour and a load index of 1,709 pounds, making it suitable for passenger vehicles as well as more rugged trucks.
Nexen N5000 Tire P235/55R17:
- Wide directional grooves
- Five variable pitch sequence design
- Load range: B (4 ply)
- Temperature grade: A
- Nexen tire traction grade: A
- Treadwear grade: 420
- Tire type: Passenger-high performance
- Sidewall: Black sidewall
- Speed rating: H
- Treadwear warranty: 60,000 miles
- Load index: 99
- Speed rating translation: 130 mph
- Load index translation: 1,709 lbs
Tire installation from $12 per tire. Click here for more info.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||30.5|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||27.17 x 9.65 x 27.17|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA and Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA and Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- On my tire it has a directional arrow, so - NO.by h718574/6/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- either sideby SonOfSun6/30/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no, I was told at the store they are not and have to be put on the correct side.by mitraveler3/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- NOby NWGRWalmart11/9/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, they are made in Koreaby arose1269/24/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Made in S. Korea- If you Google NEXEN Tires they generally Get very good reviews. I'll be installing a set of N3000's on my 1999 SL500 soon.by jaj632073/22/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Wal-Mart installed 4 tires for a total of $50.00 which included mounting, balancing, new valve stems, tire disposal fee.by BBington10/12/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I got them shipped to the store with tire service near me and seems that installation is free. I called my local Walmart with tire service to make sure installation is free before I bought the tires online.by BhargavaX12/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- wal-mart prints one thing on online but at #02862 do some thing else.by papatie1/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (3)Was this answer helpful?