Nexen Roadian HP SUV tires are made for high-performance SUV owners who drive in wet environments. Their straight-channel design, in addition to the arrow-type center rib, furnishes improved anti-hydroplaning capability. The large shoulder block of the Nexen Roadian tire maximizes cornering grip and stability. Pattern noise is reduced by five random pitch variations. These key components along with directional groove design enable Nexen Roadian HP tires to deliver the kind of performance that demanding drivers are looking for.
Nexen Roadian HP SUV Tire, 295/45R20XL:
- V-shaped directional tread pattern for enhanced high performance on any road surface
- Five random pitch variations highlight the optimized sectional design to reduce pattern noise
- Wide and deep directional grooves on the Nexen Roadian HP SUV tire provide excellent drainage and braking
- Large shoulder block maximizes cornering grip
- Arrow-type center rib
- Optimized belt contour system
- Optimized carcass contour system
- Nexen began car tire production in 1956 as Korea's first tire company
Tire installation from $12 per tire. Click here for more info.
- Treadwear Warranty: N/A (damaged/defective only)
- Tire Type: Light Truck/SUV-High Performance
- Sidewall: Black Sidewall
- Speed Rating: V
- Load Index: 114
- Speed Rating Translation: 149 mph
- Load Index Translation: 2601 lbs.