About this item
Nexen N5000 tires are ultra-high-performance tires expressly created for sports cars and trucks. The Nexen N5000 tire features a five variable pitch sequence design for a quiet, comfortable ride. Wide and deep directional grooves on these all-season Nexen tires optimize water evacuation to help prevent hydroplaning. Nexen N5000 tires also come with a 60,000-mile limited treadwear warranty to give you peace of mind.
Nexen N5000 Tire, 205/50R17:
- Straight center rib block helps directional driving stability at high speeds and excellent steering response
- Five random pitch variation to reduce pattern noise
- Four straight wide grooves provide excellent water drainage and anti-hydroplaning characteristics
- Curved directional groove edge reduces block vibration noise and protects against uneven tire wear
- Optimized belt contour system
- Optimized carcass contour system
- Nexen tires are H and V speed rated
- Nexen began car tire production in 1956 as Korea's first tire company
Tire installation from $12 per tire. Click here for more info.
- Treadwear Warranty: 60,000 miles
- Tire Type: Passenger-High Performance
- Sidewall: Black Sidewall
- Speed Rating: H
- Load Index: 90
- Speed Rating Translation: 130 mph
- Load Index Translation: 1323 lbs.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||22.05|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||25.08 x 8.07 x 25.08|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA and Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA and Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- On my tire it has a directional arrow, so - NO.by h718574/6/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- either sideby SonOfSun6/30/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no, I was told at the store they are not and have to be put on the correct side.by mitraveler3/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- NOby NWGRWalmart11/9/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, they are made in Koreaby arose1269/24/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Made in S. Korea- If you Google NEXEN Tires they generally Get very good reviews. I'll be installing a set of N3000's on my 1999 SL500 soon.by jaj632073/22/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Wal-Mart installed 4 tires for a total of $50.00 which included mounting, balancing, new valve stems, tire disposal fee.by BBington10/12/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I got them shipped to the store with tire service near me and seems that installation is free. I called my local Walmart with tire service to make sure installation is free before I bought the tires online.by BhargavaX12/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- wal-mart prints one thing on online but at #02862 do some thing else.by papatie1/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (3)Was this answer helpful?