About this item
For a high-performance tire, the Nexen N5000 Tire 205/45R17Nexen delivers durable and long-lasting wear, on and off the high-way. Designed for sports cars and performance trucks, the Nexen All-Season Tire features a five-variable pitch sequence design for a quiet, comfortable ride. Plus, the wider, deepened directional grooves provide excellent water drainage to help reduce the risk of hydroplaning. The straight center rib block gives on this high-performance tire makes steering easier and gives you better control when you're cruising at higher speeds. With a curved directional groove, the Nexen N5000 Tire, 205/45R17 stays effective on the road —longer. Equipped to drive in challenging road conditions, the Nexen N5000 Tire, 205/45R17 includes a 60,000-mile limited treadwear warranty for peace of mind.
Nexen N5000 Tire, 205/45R17:
- High-performance tire for safety and quality
- Speed index: 149 pmh
- Max load: 1235 lbs
- Max inflation: 50 psi
- Tire weight: 20.53 lbs
- Overall diameter: 24.3"
- Excellent water drainage
- Four straight, wide grooves for anti-hydroplaning
- Features a straight center rib block for driving stability at high speeds
- Excellent steering response
- Reduces noise and reduction to help lessen uneven wear
- Directional edge groove
- Five random pitch variation
- Nexen All-Season Tire includes a 60,000 mile limited treadwear warranty
Tire installation from $12 per tire. Click here for more info.
- Treadwear Warranty: 60,000 miles
- Tire Type: Passenger-High Performance
- Sidewall: Black Sidewall
- Speed Rating: V
- Load Index: 84
- Speed Rating Translation: 149 mph
- Load Index Translation: 1102 lbs.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||21.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||24.2 x 8.2 x 24.2|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA and Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA and Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- On my tire it has a directional arrow, so - NO.by h718574/6/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- either sideby SonOfSun6/30/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no, I was told at the store they are not and have to be put on the correct side.by mitraveler3/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- NOby NWGRWalmart11/9/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, they are made in Koreaby arose1269/24/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Made in S. Korea- If you Google NEXEN Tires they generally Get very good reviews. I'll be installing a set of N3000's on my 1999 SL500 soon.by jaj632073/22/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Wal-Mart installed 4 tires for a total of $50.00 which included mounting, balancing, new valve stems, tire disposal fee.by BBington10/12/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I got them shipped to the store with tire service near me and seems that installation is free. I called my local Walmart with tire service to make sure installation is free before I bought the tires online.by BhargavaX12/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- wal-mart prints one thing on online but at #02862 do some thing else.by papatie1/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (3)Was this answer helpful?