About this item
About this item
Nexen CP641 tires are a solid choice for passenger car drivers who want longer mileage along with performance. The straight wide grooves of these all-weather sport tires enhance handling in wet weather by providing excellent drainage and anti-hydroplaning characteristics. The Nexen CP641 tire's dual center rib increases directional stability, while the optimized sectional design reduces pattern noise.
Nexen CP641 Tire, 205/50R17:
- Four straight wide grooves facilitate excellent drainage and anti-hydroplaning performance
- Five random pitch variations provide optimized sectional design to reduce pattern noise
- Semi dual center rib gives the Nexen CP641 tire enhanced directional driving stability
- Directional tread design on the 205/50R17 tire delivers superior hydroplaning resistance in high-speed driving
- Load Range: B (4PLY)
- Temperature Grade: A
- Traction Grade: A
- Treadwear Grade: 400
Tire installation from $12 per tire. Click here for more info.
- Treadwear Warranty: 55,000 miles
- Tire Type: Passenger-High Performance
- Sidewall: Black Sidewall
- Speed Rating: V
- Load Index: 93
- Speed Rating Translation: 149 mph
- Load Index Translation: 1433 lbs.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||22.27|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||25.1 x 8.07 x 25.1|
Ask a question
- 93vby phuvanatnaranubala9/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 93 V - nexentireusa website has all the specsby momcilovic3/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Korea, in a state of the art new factory. http://www.nexentireusa.com/about/why-nexenby inkdan12/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Nexen Tire brand are manufactured in Koreaby nexenProductExpert7/25/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?