New-Skin Liquid Bandage
Customers also considered
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$6.05 List price $7.52Save $1.47
- Clearance$7.99 List price $8.96Save $0.97
- Reduced Price$5.97 List price $6.77Save $0.80
- Reduced Price$5.87 List price $7.08Save $1.21
- Reduced Price$6.53 List price $7.74Save $1.21
- Reduced Price$1.88 List price $3.03Save $1.15
- Reduced Price$51.75 List price $79.80Save $28.05
- Reduced Price$9.13 List price $12.46Save $3.33
- Reduced Price$9.25 List price $12.62Save $3.37
About this item
About this item
New-Skin Liquid Bandage - For flexible cut-and-scrape protection that still lets your skinand youbreathe.
New-Skin Liquid BandageCovers and Protects WoundsNew-Skin Liquid Bandage provides antiseptic treatment for hard-to-cover cuts, wounds, scrapes, calluses, and dry, cracked skin. New-Skin dries rapidly to form a tough protective cover that is waterproof and keeps out dirt and germs while letting skin breathe.
Warning Text: For external use only. Flammable. Keep away From fire or flame. Do not use in the eyes; over large areas Of the body; longer than one week unless directed by a doctor; on infected areas or wounds that are draining; with other first aid products such as lotions And creams; over sutures; on mucous membranes. Ask a doctor before use if you have deep puncture wounds; deep cuts; animal bites; serious bleeding; diabetes; poor circulation; serious burns. When using this product do not store at temperatures above 120 f; intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating And inhaling the contents can be harmful or fatal. Stop use And ask a doctor if condition persists or gets worse; infection occurs. Keep out Of reach Of children. If swallowed, get medical help or call poison control center right away.
Inactive Ingredients: Alcohol 6.7%, oil Of cloves, pyroxylin solution
Ingredients: Active Ingredient: 8-Hydroxyquinoline 1%, Inactive Ingredients: Alcohol 6.7%, Oil of Cloves, Pyroxylin Solution
Active Ingredients: 8-Hydroxyquinoline 1%,
Instructions: Clean affected area, apply small amount on the area 1-3 times daily. Let dry. A second coating may be applied for extra protection. To remove, apply more new-skin liquid bandage And quickly wipe off. Fingernail polish remover may dissolve new-skin liquid bandage. Other information: store at room temperature away From heat. May temporarily sting upon application. Do not allow To come into contact with floors, countertops, or other finished surfaces--will stain.
Fabric Care Instructions: None
|Fabric Content:||100% None|
|Flexible Spending Account-Eligible:||FSA Eligible|
|Primary Shelf ID:||1001546|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||3.00 x 1.06 x 5.25 Inches|
Ask a question
- Mine started to peel a little bit around the edges after a couple of days. I would take it off by applying more and then quickly wiping off as it says on the bottle, and then apply again every couple of days.by Laura6/11/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I use it mostly for cuts on hands & fingers. will last up to 8 hours if I keep my hands mostly dry.by momof49/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The invisible coating will stay there for about 48 hours or more. When it is fresh it stays stuck even when showered. After a while the edges will start to lift. IF the liquid is still thin in its' bottle you can apply a second coat over the first one. Or easily peal off the old coating and reapply a fresh layer.by RandoRick10/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It says to remove it, you apply more liquid and then quickly wipe off. It seems that only it and remove itself.by Laura6/12/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Simply peal it off.by RandoRick2/3/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I suspect u have found an answer by now - but a nurse told me her alcohol pads will take off anything. she then proceeded to wipe ink off my white purse with a little alcohol pad that acetone wouldnt even touch.by bobonana2/3/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (5)Was this answer helpful?
- Sure. I did. Just make sure it's dry first. It dries quickly.by Laura6/11/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no need to it works well enough with out itby DEN13dd9/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, just let it dry a bit first.by Momsspot9/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (1)Was this answer helpful?