New-Skin Liquid Bandage, First Aid Liquid Antiseptic, 0.3 oz
Customers also considered
About this item
About this item
This product may be FSA eligible. Learn more about FSA.
- 100+ applications
- Invisible, flexible, waterproof
- Perfect for aper cuts, chapped and cracked fingertips, shavings nicks, hangnails
Active Ingredient: 8-Hydroxyquinoline 1%, Inactive Ingredients: Alcohol 6.7%, Oil of Cloves, Pyroxylin Solution
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.91|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||3.0 x 1.06 x 5.25|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- no need to it works well enough with out itby DEN13dd9/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, just let it dry a bit first.by Momsspot9/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I use it mostly for cuts on hands & fingers. will last up to 8 hours if I keep my hands mostly dry.by momof49/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The invisible coating will stay there for about 48 hours or more. When it is fresh it stays stuck even when showered. After a while the edges will start to lift. IF the liquid is still thin in its' bottle you can apply a second coat over the first one. Or easily peal off the old coating and reapply a fresh layer.by RandoRick9/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Simply peal it off.by RandoRick8/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I suspect u have found an answer by now - but a nurse told me her alcohol pads will take off anything. she then proceeded to wipe ink off my white purse with a little alcohol pad that acetone wouldnt even touch.by bobonana9/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (5)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
Customers also bought these products
- Reduced Price$3.99Was
- Reduced Price$5.99Was