About this item
This NcSTAR VISM Tactical Vest is designed to protect you when you need it most. With two adjustable front buckles, side straps and adjustable shoulder panels, it can accommodate a wide range of body sizes. The large size is just right for wearing over outer clothes or other body armor pieces. This NcSTAR tactical vest features a unique heavy-duty belt that comes with two additional pistol magazine and utility pouches. The overall design is crafted with durable, tough PVC mesh webbing. The camo pattern will help you to blend in with your surroundings, while the webbing on the back panel allows for airflow and comfort. This digital camo ACU tactical vest can help you to stay safe while hunting, during recreational target practice or in survival situations.
NcSTAR VISM Tactical Vest, Digital Camo ACU:
- Constructed from tough PVC mesh webbing
- Webbing is sewn on the back panel
- Heavy-duty front zipper keeps the digital camo ACU tactical vest on snugly
- 2 adjustable front buckles, side straps and adjustable shoulder panels
- Adjustable to fit most body types
- Heavy-duty belt with 2 additional pistol magazine/utility pouches
- Reinforced drag handle strap
- Larger size in order to be worn over bulky winter clothing or body armor
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.5|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||22.5 x 31.0 x 31.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- SMALL! If you are larger than a 38 chest pass it buy unless you can sew! It runs really small. I wear a 48 coat and I had to alter it! I had to put a lot of work into it to make it suitable. stress point need to be reinforced as well!by TacticalShooter7/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I am assuming they are all the same size. I have the Coyote Brown and it will fit anywhere from Large to Double X. The vest has NO SIZE marked anywhere on it, so you may want to contact NcSTAR and ask them. Hope this helps.by USMC1KY2/14/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it's size is variable, i'm 42" chest and wear xl jackets and it fits me fine. it has adjustable straps on both sides to fit loosely or tight depending on you.by theman2642/14/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I had the same question, so I did my research. Based on the model posted by Walmart (CTV2916D) it's medium. Because here the Large size is listed as "NcStar TACTICAL VEST LARGE IN DIGITAL CAMO ACU CTVL2916D" http://www.nstar-sales.com/search.aspby xela4/7/2012Was this answer helpful? (8) (4)Was this answer helpful?
- Small and oddly shaped. Not double mag pouches. I had enough trouble getting a single mag in each. Same goes for the two odd sized pistol mag pouches. Not made for real weapons.by TacticalShooter5/3/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You will be fine with the 5.56/.223 mags. I have Magpul 30 round PMAG's and they are fine. The pockets have a big velcro retaining strip so actually mag's that are a little longer can go in them as well, or any gear you may have that you need to stuff in there.by USMC1KY5/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, they do hold 30 rnd 223 magsby theman2645/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Probably not. Cheaply made and NOT a good value. I have had to significantly alter this vest and reinforce it.by TacticalShooter5/3/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have not seen a left handed vest, but the pistol holder does come off, due to molle system, if you wanted to add a lefty holder. Other than that you may want to contact he actual maker to see. Hope this helps.by USMC1KY8/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?