Similar items in stock
New Bright 7" R/C Monster Truck Big Foot Classic, Red, White and Blue
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Kids can hit the road with the New Bright R/C Monster Truck. It is a fun toy for rally fans, auto enthusiasts and admirers of one of the original monster trucks, Bigfoot. Tons of authentic details make it look just like the real thing, including rugged wheels with blue rims, fun decals, faux shocks and a grille guard. This remote-controlled monster truck comes in a red, white and blue colorway that is bold for eye-catching style. A wireless controller puts children in the driver's seat for forward, reverse, left and right movement. It operates at a range exceeding 80'. Antenna tubes provide reliable responsiveness and easy visibility. This kids' monster truck is an awesome choice for ages 4 years and up.
New Bright 7" R/C Monster Truck Big Foot Classic, Red, White and Blue:
- Full-function New Bright RC Truck
- Tons of authentic details include faux shocks, rugged wheels with blue rims, cool decals and a grille guard
- Wheel alignments
- Range exceeds 80'
- Goes forward, reverse, left and right
- Includes 1 remote-controlled monster truck, 1 transmitter and 2 antenna tubes
- Toy monster truck is for ages 4 years and up
|Age Range:||5 - 7 Years , 3 - 4 Years|
|Gender:||Boys , Girls|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||2460-2|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Leave it on. That is your antenna.by HIM00112/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (8) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- The wire should not be removed. The wire is the antenna for the truck to receive instructions from the wireless controller, removing it would cause the truck to stop working properly.by CommunityAnswer12/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 49Mhzby Customer Service12/8/2015Written by a verified representative from Customer ServiceWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Check out these related products
- $25.83 Was $27.99Save $2.16
- Reduced Price$52.52 List price $71.04Save $18.52
- $229.90 Was $242.00Save $12.10
- $285.82 List price $342.98Save $57.16
- Reduced Price$22.50 List price $30.51Save $8.01
- $140.89 List price $169.07Save $28.18
- Reduced Price$20.47 List price $28.12Save $7.65
- Reduced Price$32.15 List price $43.54Save $11.39
- Reduced Price$18.50 List price $24.93Save $6.43
- Reduced Price$22.83 List price $30.90Save $8.07
- Reduced Price$22.49 List price $30.78Save $8.29
- $30.99 List price $35.99Save $5.00
- Reduced Price$129.99 List price $175.55Save $45.56