About this item
NeverDead is a third-person action title set in a fantasy and horror-influenced universe of the near-future where supernatural battles between humans and extraordinary creatures span a vast city landscape. Players wield a unique butterfly design-inspired sword and an arsenal of guns, which are used to decimate waves of unholy enemies, and can rebuild their battle-weary body by collecting and repairing any lost limbs and reattaching them.
- The 5 Nos of NeverDead!
- No Death - Experience a new style of fighting that only an immortal hero can provide. Detach your hands, your head - or you can still be alive being buried under the rubble!
- No Rule - Throw an arm at an enemy, or attack from behind, feed them your arm, and destroy them from within! Reach high spots and narrow places as a head. Who needs rules, anyway?
- No Reason - Bryce has no reason to fight. It's been 500 yers since he was rendered immortal; life has lost all meaning and purpose. Why does he exist? What do these meaningless battles hold?
- No Cool - He's dirty, uncool, tells awful jokes... He's just not a nice guy. You sure he's the hero?
- Nojiri - Shinta Nojiri, formerly of Kojima Productions, handled the script, game design, and production for NeverDead, making it the first original game from the director of Metal Gear Acid!
- Your arms and head can be detached at will. Use your thrown arm to shoot a gun, or turn it into a decoy.
- Set yourself on fire and shoot a gun to make fire bullets! Make use of flames and electricity to turn your immortal body into a weapon.
- Depending on his opponent, Bryce might just whip out a sword.
- ESRB Rating: MATURE with Blood and Gore, Language, and Intense Violence
|Genre:||Action & Adventure|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.3|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||7.5 x 5.0 x 0.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Be the first to review this item. Share your rating and review so that other customers can decide if this is the right item for them.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.