Customers also viewed these products
NeverDead (Xbox 360)
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
NeverDead is a third-person action title set in a fantasy and horror-influenced universe of the near-future where supernatural battles between humans and extraordinary creatures span a vast city landscape. Players wield a unique butterfly design-inspired sword and an arsenal of guns, which are used to decimate waves of unholy enemies, and can rebuild their battle-weary body by collecting and repairing any lost limbs and reattaching them.
- The 5 Nos of NeverDead!
- No Death - Experience a new style of fighting that only an immortal hero can provide. Detach your hands, your head - or you can still be alive being buried under the rubble!
- No Rule - Throw an arm at an enemy, or attack from behind, feed them your arm, and destroy them from within! Reach high spots and narrow places as a head. Who needs rules, anyway?
- No Reason - Bryce has no reason to fight. It's been 500 yers since he was rendered immortal; life has lost all meaning and purpose. Why does he exist? What do these meaningless battles hold?
- No Cool - He's dirty, uncool, tells awful jokes... He's just not a nice guy. You sure he's the hero?
- Nojiri - Shinta Nojiri, formerly of Kojima Productions, handled the script, game design, and production for NeverDead, making it the first original game from the director of Metal Gear Acid!
- Your arms and head can be detached at will. Use your thrown arm to shoot a gun, or turn it into a decoy.
- Set yourself on fire and shoot a gun to make fire bullets! Make use of flames and electricity to turn your immortal body into a weapon.
- Depending on his opponent, Bryce might just whip out a sword.
- ESRB Rating: MATURE with Blood and Gore, Language, and Intense Violence
|Is Downloadable Content Available:||Y|
|Genre:||Action & Adventure|
|Primary Shelf ID:||1225004|
|Required Peripherals:||Controller (Rumble)|
|Is Online Multiplayer Available:||Y|
|Video Game Platform:||Xbox 360|
|Compatible Devices:||Game console|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||30122|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||7.50 x 5.00 x 0.50 IN|
Ask a question