Neutrogena Wave Deep Clean Refills, Foaming Pads
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Keep your Wave Power Cleanser ready for your next wash with Neutrogena Wave Refills, Deep Clean. They are designed to give you a deep down wash and leave your skin feeling softer. The Neutrogena pads refill is made specifically for the Wave Power-Cleanser to give you the best results possible. They will lather into a cleansing foam that tingles as it rejuvenates your skin. Use them to remove dirt, oil and makeup so that your pores can open up and are left feeling fresh. Each package of Neutrogena refills contains 30 foaming cleansing pads and an attachment head so that you can get 30 days of clean skin. Use these and the Power Cleanse each night before you go to bed to wipe away dirt and grime from the day. These disposable wipes are designed for one-time use.
Neutrogena Wave Deep Clean Foaming Pad Refills:
- New, Deep Clean Foaming Pads leave skin refreshed and clean
- Original formula washes away dirt and rejuvenates
- 30 Neutrogena pads refill is designed to be used with Wave Power Cleanser
Ingredients: Glycerin, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, PEG-8, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Decyl Glucoside, Lauryl Methyl Gluceth - 10 Hydroxypropyldimonium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Citric Acid, Salicylic Acid, Menthol, Fragrance.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.097|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||1.902 x 1.936 x 4.333|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I find that it doesn't matter. The soap seeps through the pad.by tawnhet10/11/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Thanks for reaching out. You would want to have the white side facing down (attached to the attachment head). Have a great day!by Johnson & Johnson Support Team9/2/2015Written by a verified representative from Johnson & Johnson Support TeamWas this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The side with the circle of soap.by NinehundredninetynineCSO12/8/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Either side works the same so it doesnt matter.by LolOmgGirl3/28/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You aren't doing anything wrong. The way this works is by opening your pores. In turn, the opening of your pores will excrete toxins (acne) and after this spell your face will probably be clearer than ever. You just may want to pair this product with an astringent or other acne product.by HRK40912/8/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- try washing your face after you shower either that or try splashing water on your face and then use the foaming pads..by martinwife2/8/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?