About this item
Bring back shine and manageability with Neutrogena Triple Moisture Deep Recovery Hair Mask, formulated to renew damaged hair. Combining three naturally-derived extract, Neutrogena Deep Recovery Hair Mask helps repair extra-dry, over-processed and color-treated hair. The Neutrogena Triple Moisture Hair Mask can be used as a weekly treatment that penetrates deeply to every layer of the hair shaft. Olive oil penetrates to the center for deepest conditioning and strengthening. Meadowform seed helps moisturize the middle layer. Sweet almond oil surrounds the surface cuticle to seal in the moisture.
Neutrogena Triple Moisture Deep Recovery Hair Mask:
- Concentrated weekly treatment for soft, lustrous hair
- Treats extra dry, over-processed and color-treated hair
- Three naturally derived extracts for deep moisturizing
Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Behenyl Alcohol, Meadowfoam Seed Oil, Cyclohexasiloxane, Olive Fruit Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Amodimethicone, Panthenol, Glycol Stearate, Ceteth-2, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Citric Acid, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide, Fragrance.
After shampooing, apply a small amount To wet hair, concentrating onends. Let penetrate for 3 To 5 minutes. Rinse well. Style as usual.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.5|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||3.58 x 2.88 x 2.88|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I use this for an intensive treatment before I shampoo. I worked it into my scalp and hair and sleep on it overnight. Shampoo it out the next morning and condition with regular conditioner. I have also used it after shampooing as a conditioner with very good results but find using it as an intensive and using my regular conditioner is good enough. My hair is really soft and smooth now and I expect soon I will not need to condition after I shampoo (my goal) just use an intensive treatment once or twice a week.by RoseFaerie9/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I used it instead of conditioner after every shampoo. It is in a light cream consistency, absorbed very well. It would be too much if you use it after conditioner in my opinion. I have a dry and thin hair. Helps conditioning and prevent breakage if used regularly, don't wear my hair down.by cenerentola20003/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can do any of that. You're supposed to use it after shampooing, but I use it without any shampoo and it doesn't make my hair too oily or anything.by Nickybitchy5/3/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My suggest is You should put after shampoo as a condition and keep it on your hair for 10-20min. This timing gives u the best result. Works on my hair:)by Tatasik1/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I shampoo then use this product in place of conditioner.by Baseballlover44471/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Great question, Sarah! Use our NEUTROGENA® Triple Moisture® Deep Recovery Hair Mask after shampooing. Apply just a small amount to wet hair, concentrating on ends. Let the product penetrate for 3-5 minutes before rinsing.by Johnson & Johnson Support Team11/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is meant to be used as a deep conditioner. If you are going to use it more frequently only put it in for no more than five minutes to keep your hair from turning hard over time.by jas5279/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You should use it after you shampoo and condition. No you should not use it instead of conditioner, it is more f a deep treatment. Hope this helps!by Beauty778/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- After you shampoo. I don't even use a conditioner, I just use this deep conditioner after I shampoo. But if you wash your hair every sunday with just regular shampoo & conditioner. Then I would deep condition with this mid-week like on Wednesdaysby ChocolateShoppingDiva7/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I used it after I shampoo'ed and used my regular conditioner. It works really well in correlation with both hope this helps.by RShelly888/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My hair color is dark but I have highlights. It works well. I don't use Neutrogena shampoo before this. I used it with many different brands of shampoos without an issue. I use it as a conditioner after every shampoo.by cenerentola20005/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby Deborah692/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This hair mask can be used on color treated hair, but doesn't require that you use a specific shampoo/conditioner to be effective. Thanks for the question!by Johnson & Johnson Support Team3/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it will work for frizzy hair.by CommunityAnswer6/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is a weekly treatment that rescues even the most dehydrated hair strands. Use this restorative mask each week for effective treatment of extra dry or over-processed hair. So powerful, just a small amount is enough to restore dried out strands to be soft, lustrous and shining in minutes!by Johnson & Johnson Support Team5/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?