About this item
Treat breakouts while achieving a healthy glow with Neutrogena Skinclearing Oil-Free Makeup. The only one of its kind, it is made with MicroClear Technology that treats and prevents additional breakouts. This liquid makeup includes salicylic acid that gets into the skin's pores, removing dirt and oils for fast acne relief.
Neutrogena Skinclearing Oil-Free Makeup:
- MicroClear Technology
- Salicylic acid
- Neutrogena oil-free makeup clears up and prevents additional breakouts
For External Use Only. Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are Using Other Topical Medications At The Same Time Or Immediately Following Use of This Product. This May Increase Dryness Or Irritation of The Skin. If This Occurs Only One Medication Should Be Used Unless Directed By A Doctor. When Using This Product: Avoid Contact With Eyes. If Contact Occurs, Flush Thoroughly With Water. Keep Out of Reach of Children. If Swallowed, Get Medical Help Or Contact A Poison Control Center Right Away.
Active: Salicylic Acid 0.5%. Inactive: Water, Cyclomethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Talc, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Dipropylene Glycol, Polyglyceryl-4 Oleate, Silicone Polyether Copolymer, Synthetic Wax, Matricaria (Chamomilla Recutita), Flower Extract, C12-15 Alkyl Lactate, Cocamidopropyl Pg-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cetyl Lactate, Pantothenic Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Polysilicone-11, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Dimethicone, Quaternium-18 Hectorite, Peg-8 Propylene Glycol Cocate, Silica, Silica Silylate, Alumina, Polyhydroxystearaic Acid, Benzalkonium Chloride, Ethylene Brassylate, Propylene Carbonate, Sodium Chloride, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea May Also Contain: Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide (1376-13-24).
Cleanse The Skin Thoroughly Before Applying Medication. Cover The Entire Affected Area With A Thin Layer 1 to 3 Times Daily. Because Excessive Drying of The Skin May Occur, Start With One Application Daily, Then Gradually Increase to 2 Or 3 Times Daily If Needed Or As Directed By A Doctor. If Bothersome Dryness Or Peeling Occurs, Reduce Application to Every Other Day.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.25|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||1.5 x 1.5 x 3.011|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Not much. It is sheer. Does not cover blemishes well. It evens your skin tone with a natural look, so it doesn't cake over or stay on blemishes at all.by SpreeeBee12/26/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's a sheer coverage, but it does help fight acne :)by anonymousreviewer65/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- medium natural looking coverage.by ilovebanni6/15/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- very good coverage without being pore cloggingby adrianaluna5/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- full coverage.by Annie19833/13/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would say light to mediumby nicolieOlie1/28/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- its pretty light to medium coverage(:by shortieee10/1/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would not buy that foundation if i were you- my friend Kayla bought it about a month or so ago and it when she put it on it was all blotchy on her face and the consistency was just gross- and it definitely wasn't the way she applied it that made it stick like that- she's actually a makeup artist. I don't know what Neutrogena was thinking, combining acne medication and foundation. . .by cookiemonster276/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (5)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi JBLove18 ! I have very sensitive skin that is very dry and this has been the best product I have found so far. It doesn't dry my face out at all! I also have dark circles under my eyes. It covers them almost completely! Enough that I don't use any other products. Hope this is helpful!by Curt10278/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is not much of a concealer as it seemed very sheer and light to me. It did more to even skin tone than actually cover. It did dry my face out after a week of daily use ( and I have combination skin on the oily side), but not everyone has had this problem. If you are looking for a good concealer, I reccomend maybelline superstay 24hr concealer! It is wonderful and stays all day. I often use it as an eyeshadow primer :)by SpreeeBee12/20/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- well it gives you medium coverage.well i use moisturizer before i apply this foundation.that way it doesnt dry out my face.by ilovebanni6/15/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it doesn't dry your face out! but i always put face cream on 1st, just to be sure, cause my face tends to stay dry:( and No, you shouldn't have to use concealer, unless you have dark undereye circles like me.by iluvbabies844/7/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it does conceal very well without any concealer or powder, and no it doesn't dry out your face.by Annie19833/13/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- id say its light to medium coverage so its pretty good without concealer(: and no it doesnt dry my skin outby shortieee10/1/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would! It helps keep your skin clear and overtime helps even tone. Also I like it because it does stay and hold well for me for at least 12 hours. My other makeup such as eyeliner and mascara holds well with this make up too!by tnaik014/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, as our Neutrogena SkinClearing® oil-free makeup is used as a way to help prevent emerging breakouts! We hope this helps meera! Thanks for you question.by Johnson & Johnson Support Team12/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?