About this item
- Gentle on skin
- Skinclearing mineral powder
- Salicylic Acid
For External Use Only. Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are Using Other Topical Acne Medications At The Same Time Or Immediately Following Use Of This Product. This May Increase Dryness Or Irritation Of The Skin. If This Occurs, Only One Medication Should Be Used Unless Directed By A Doctor. When Using This Product: Keep Out Of Eyes. Rinse With Water To Remove. Keep Out Of Reach Of Children. If Swallowed, Get Medical Help Or Contact A Poison Control Center Right Away.
Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (0.5%), Acne Treatment.
Application Tips: Wear Alone Or Over Foundation To Control Shine, Even Skin Tone And Hide Blemishes While Treating Them. Choose Your Applicator Side To Customize Your Look: Orange Side - Spot Apply To Control Shine; White Side - Apply Over Entire Face For Natural, Even Coverage. Directions: Cleanse The Skin Thoroughly Before Applying Medication. Cover The Entire Affected Area With A Thin Layer One To Three Times Daily. Because Excessive Drying Of The Skin May Occur, Start With One Application Daily, Then Gradually Increase To Two Or Three Times Daily If Needed Or As Directed By A Doctor. If Bothersome Dryness Or Peeling Occurs, Reduce Application To Once A Day Or Every Other Day.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.15|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||2.93 x 2.93 x 0.85|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I have never had problems with this drying my skin. Actually, I have found, over time, that it softens my skin!by MonsterCow7/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Thank you for your question. NEUTROGENA® SkinClearing® Mineral Powder MicroClear is a patented technology that helps to boost the power of salicylic acid by breaking through oil to deliver Salicylic acid directly to the source of the breakout. The product It will help to treat current breakouts, help prevent future breakouts and help keep your skin clear. We always recommend using a moisturizers as part of your daily skin regimen. We hope this information helps. Have a great day!by Johnson & Johnson Support Team11/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No! My face tends to be dry often sometimes as well, and this doesn't dry my skin out at all. It's very smooth on my face.by jejugirly8/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I use this product and I've never had a problem with it. Just because it has salicylic acid in it that doesn't mean that it will dry out your skin. However, it is really easy to look dry and cakey when you're wearing makeup. So, to combat this I always use a light moisturizer underneath my foundation. If you have acne, you should always be using moisturizers anyway.by anNaSoR9118/8/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hey Myste! The 3 lightest colors would be: 10- Classic Ivory, 20- Natural Ivory and 30- Buff. We hope this helps!by Johnson & Johnson Support Team3/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?