Neutrogena(R) Gentle Scrub Oil Free Deep Clean(R) 4.2 Fl Oz
Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
- Rollback$2.97 Was $3.48Save $0.51
- $5.94 Was $6.47Save $0.53
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Treat your skin to the cleansing power of Neutrogena Deep Clean Gentle Scrub. This product provides you with a penetrating and refreshing experience that does not dry your skin. The oil-free scrub formula uses microbeads to gently exfoliate and improve your complexion without clogging your pores.
Neutrogena(R) Gentle Scrub Oil Free Deep Clean(R) 4.2 Fl Oz:
- Microbeads Gently Exfoliate, Beta Hydroxy
- Cleans Deep Into Pores For Soft, Smooth Skin
- Dermatologist-Tested Formula
- Neutrogena scrub 4.2 Fl Oz
Health Concern: Cellulite; Oiliness
Skin Care Concern: Oiliness; Cellulite
Warning Text: Keep out of reach of children.
Ingredients: Water, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Polyethylene, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Stearic Acid, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Linoleamidopropyl Pg-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, S
Instructions: Wet Face and Apply Scrub By Massaging Gently, Avoiding Contact With The Delicate Eye Area. Rinse Thoroughly. If You Experience Dryness Or Irritation, Use Less Frequently. Neutrogena Recommends Daily Use of Spf 15 Sunscreen to Protect Your Sking During The
|Gender:||Women , Girls|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||1.90 x 3.05 x 5.56 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I would assume, according to the post above, that the answer to your question is yes.by Adrian5/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Thanks for reaching out to us! We are phasing out and will eliminate the use of polyethylene microbeads in our personal care products. We have stopped developing new products containing polyethylene microbeads and have been conducting environmental safety assessments of other alternatives. These assessments are part of our “informed substitution” approach, which helps ensure that the alternatives we choose are safe and environmentally sound, and that they provide consumers with a great experience. Our goal is to complete the first phase of reformulations by the end of 2015, which represents about half our products sold that contain microbeads. The timeline for the remaining products will be determined once our informed substitution assessments are complete. Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your day!by Johnson & Johnson Support Team12/18/2015Written by a verified representative from Johnson & Johnson Support TeamWas this answer helpful? (0) (3)Was this answer helpful?