About this item
Neutrogena Skin Clearing Concealer helps you to put your best face forward. This quality product uses a unique, mess-free formula to help not only cover up blemishes, but to clear them up as well. Packaged in a convenient .05 oz container, the Neutrogena blemish concealer is easily portable for quick touch-ups wherever you go.
Neutrogena Skin Clearing Concealer:
- Skin-clearing blemish concealer
- .05 oz
- Neutrogena concealer
- Conceals and treats blemishes
For External Use Only. Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are Using Other Topical Acne Medications At The Same Time Or Immediately Following Use Of This Product. This May Increase Dryness Or Irritation Of The Skin. If This Occurs, Only One Medication Should Be Used Unless Directed By A Doctor. When Using This Product Avoid Contact With Eyes. If Contact Occurs, Flush Thoroughly With Water. Keep Out Of Reach Of Children. If Swallowed, Get Medical Help Or Contact A Poison Control Center Right Away.
Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid 0.5%, Acne Treatment.
Directions: Cleanse The Skin Thoroughly Before Applying Medication. Cover The Entire Affected Area With A Thin Layer One To Three Times Daily. Because Excessive Drying Of The Skin May Occur, Start With One Application Daily, Then Gradually Increase To Two Or Three Times Daily If Needed Or As Directed By A Doctor. If Bothersome Dryness Or Peeling Occurs, Reduce Application To Every Other Day. Application Tips: Before First Use, Turn Dial At Bottom Of Pen Slowly Until Concealer Dispenses (May Require Several Turns). After First Use, Turn Dial One Click Per Application. Use Sponge Tip To Gently Apply And Blend Concealer. Avoid Eye Area.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.1|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||6.09 x 0.54 x 2.25|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I ordered a medium and have olive skin. It was perfect. I would think light is for pale skin. You use only a tiny amount to cover a pimple. If you are pale, buy the light and you can always blend it. This is a liquid not a pencil so it would be easy to do.by EasyToClean10/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi Christy. Thank you for your question. The shade "buff" is a shade lighter than the shade "light." We hope this information helps. Have a great day!by Johnson & Johnson Support Team11/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Buff has more of a yellow tone than light. The light is more neutral with a slight pink hue. I use buff.by EdDMom2/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Anyone with a pimple they want to hide can use this.by EasyToClean10/29/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I can't say for sure.But I dont see why a man couldn't use it for covering up a zit or something.by NuggyLulu11/12/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi Manny! Thank you for your interest in NEUTROGENA®! NEUTROGENA® can be used by both men and women. We hope this helps! Thank you!by Johnson & Johnson Support Team11/12/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?