Neutrogena Power-Cream Wash, Oil-Free Acne Stress Control, 6 oz
Customers also considered
- $2.80 Was $2.97Save $0.17
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This 6 oz Neutrogena Power-Cream Wash helps clear acne and clarify your complexion. It harnesses the power of salicylic acid to dry pimples and prevent new outbreaks from happening. This oil-free acne wash helps keep your pores clear. It works into a smooth lather to feel soft against your face. With 6 ounces of wash, you can enjoy weeks of protection. Step outside with the confidence that comes from acne-free skin.
Neutrogena Power-Cream Wash 6 oz:
- Treats acne even before it emerges
- Salicylic acid acne treatment
- Oil-free acne wash
- Creates a silky lather
- Helps remove existing blemishes
- Reduces redness and irritation
- 6 oz acne wash
Ingredients: Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid 2%. Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cetyl Alcohol Ppg-15 Stearyl Ether, Glycolic Acid, Glycerin, Polysorbate 60, Steareth-21, C12-15 Alkyl Lactate, Cetyl Lactate, Cocamidopropyl Pg-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Potassium Cety
Explore this item
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.05|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||1.79 x 2.96 x 6.48|
Active Ingredient Purpose
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if You are using other topical acne medications at the same time or immediately following use of this product. This may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only on medication should be used unless directed by a doctor.
- When using this product Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.
- Pregnancy/Breastfeeding: If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
Cleanse face twice a day. Wet face And squeeze cleanser into hands. Apply to face And massage gently, avoiding contact with the delicate eye area. Rinse thoroughly.
Water, cetyl alcohol ppg-15 stearyl ether, glycolic acid, glycerin, polysorbate 60, steareth-21, c12-15 alkyl lactate, cetyl lactate, cocamidopropyl pg-dimonium chloride phosphate, potassium cetyl phosphate, disodium edta, xanthan gum, sodium hydroxide, panthenol, cucumus sativus fruit extract, camellia oleifera leaf extract, butylene glycol, menthol, benzalkonium chloride, yellow 5, green 5, blue 1, fragrance.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. What is the difference between the Neutrogena Power-Cream Wash and the Neutrogena Power-Clear Scrub?
- Hi Musicgirl17! Thanks for your question! Our NEUTROGENA® Oil Free Acne Stress Control™ Power-Cream Wash is so advanced it treats acne even before it emerges through the use of MicroClear®, a powerful technology which is clinically proven to boost the delivery of acne medicine to unclog congested pores and speed treatment deep to the source.Help break the cycle of acne stress with this simple, easy-to-use creamy face wash that works hard everyday to give you the clear skin you've been looking for. Our NEUTROGENA® Oil Free Acne Stress Control™ Power-Clear Scrub clears, softens and gently exfoliates to leave skin smooth and even. Soothing, calming ingredients help reduce irritation and prevent over-drying.This creamy, super-clearing formula softens and conditions skin while gentle microbeads sweep away dirt, oil and pore-clogging dead cells. Its breakthrough MicroClear® technology is clinically proven to boost the delivery of acne medicine, unclogging congested pores and speeding treatment deep and fast to the source where breakouts begin. We hope this helps! Have a great day!by Johnson & Johnson Support Team11/27/2013Written by a verified representative from Johnson & Johnson Support TeamWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Thanks for your question, musicgirl17. Our NEUTROGENA® Oil Free Acne Stress Control™ Power-Cream Wash is a silky, creamy lather while our NEUTROGENA® Oil Free Acne Stress Control™ Power-Clear Scrub is a creamy formula with exfoliating microbeads. Both products contain MicroClear, a powerful technology, which is clinically proven to boost delivery of acne medicine to unclog congested pores and speed treatment deep to the source. We appreciate your interest in these products!by Johnson & Johnson Support Team11/27/2013Written by a verified representative from Johnson & Johnson Support TeamWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The scrub has little green beads in it to exfoliate. I personally use both it just depends.by nobrandloyalty8/19/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The scrub has little beads in it to exfoliate your skin while the cream is just that, a cream face wash, no exfoliation.by gradgirl2311/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- $9.41 Was $12.69Save $3.28