Neutrogena Oil-Eliminating Astringent Clear Pore 8 fl oz (Pack of 2)
Customers also considered
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Neutrogena Oil-Eliminating Astringent Clear Pore 8 fl oz (Pack of 2):
- Effectively treats and helps prevent breakouts without overdrying
- Salicylic acid acne medication
- Dermatologist recommended
- Helps control oily skin
- Value bundle: pack of 2
Warning Text: For External Use Only. Flammable - Keep Away from Open Fire Or Flame. Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are Using Other Topical Acne Medications At The Same Time Or Immediately Following Use of This Product. This May Increase Dryness Or Irritation of The Skin. If This Occurs, Only One Medication Should Be Used Unless Directed By A Doctor. When Using This Product Avoid Contact With Eyes. If Contact Occurs, Flush Thoroughly With Water. Keep Out of Reach of Children. If Swallowed, Get Medical Help Or Contact A Poison Control Center Right Away.
Ingredients: Active: Salicylic Acid 2%: Acne Medication. Inactive: Alcohol Denat. (45%), Water, Witch Hazel (Hamamelis Virginiana) Extract, Butylene Glycol, Glycereth-7, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Matricaria (Chamomilla Recutita) Flower Extract, Methyl Gluceth-20, Benzophenone-4, Blue 1, Plopylene Glycol, Fragrance.
Instructions: Cleanse The Skin Thoroughly Before Applying Medication. Moisten A Cotton Ball and Cover The Entire Affected Area With A Thin Layer One to Three Times Daily. Do Not Rinse. Because Excessive Drying of The Skin May Occur, Start With One Application Daily, Then Gradually Increase to Two Or Three Times Daily If Needed Or As Directed By A Doctor. If Bothersome Dryness Or Peeling Occurs, Reduce Application to Once A Day Or Every Other Day.
|Recommended Use:||PLASTIC CONTAINER|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Thanks for reaching out. This product is specifically formulated to instantly remove surface oil to control shine and to treat and help prevent breakouts. Hope this helps and have a good day.by Johnson & Johnson Support Team11/19/2013Written by a verified representative from Johnson & Johnson Support TeamWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is my favorite astringent. I notice a big difference when I use it. It helps me stay clear, without drying my skin out. However, I have more blemishes than blackheads, but I would deffinitely recommend.by Pluto511/12/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi Rose27. Thank you for your question. We recommend redirecting this question to your dermatologist. We do not manufacture proactive and cannot attest to product performance when used with our product (NEUTROGENA® Oil-Eliminating Astringent Clear Pore).by Johnson & Johnson Support Team11/12/2013Written by a verified representative from Johnson & Johnson Support TeamWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Salicylic acid, the active ingredient in this product, is already included in some of the ProActive core products that you are probably using. ProActive toner, the product you ran out of, contains glycolic acid as the active ingredient which is not an active ingredient in Neutrogena toner. ProActive: GENTLE FORMULA CLARIFYING CLEANSER Active Ingredient: salicylic acid 2% GENTLE FORMULA CLARIFYING DAY LOTION Active Ingredient: salicylic acid 2% GENTLE FORMULA CLARIFYING NIGHT LOTION Active Ingredients: salicylic acid 1%by BeautifulWorld12/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?