About this item
The Neutrogena Mineral Sheers Loose Powder Foundation is clinically proven to reduce the appearance of redness, clarify skin and improve tone and texture. It gives you a beautiful, natural look with sheer to medium buildable coverage. Its formula is enriched with vitamins A, C and E and is suitable for sensitive skin. This 0.19 oz mineral powder foundation comes in a natural ivory shade.
Neutrogena Mineral Sheers Loose Powder Foundation:
- Improved formula
- Sensitive skin-certified formula contains naturally derived minerals, plus vitamins A, C and E
- Sheer to medium buildable coverage for a beautiful, natural look
- In clinical tests, 100% of women, even those with sensitive skin, showed a reduction in the appearance of redness, and improvement to skin clarity, tone and texture
- No talc, fragrance or dyes
- Neutrogena powder foundation, 20 natural ivory, comes in other shades (sold separately)
Mica, Bismuth Oxychloride, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Zinc Stearate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Methylparaben, Silk Powder, Propylparaben, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Pantothenic Acid, Retinyl Palmitate, Ascorbic Acid. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Carmine.
Smooth all over face with applicator, starting from center of face And blending outwards.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.14|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||2.5 x 2.5 x 1.06|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Hi Glad4Grace, this product no longer contains an spf 20, which is the new formula.by Johnson & Johnson Support Team4/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?