Neutrogena MicroMist Airbrush Sunless Tan Spray, 5.3 oz
Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Achieve your ideal tan year round with Neutrogena MicroMist Airbrush Sunless Tan Spray. This handy cosmetic product applies like an airbrush spray for hands-free application. The 5.3 ounce Neutrogena tan spray features a no rub formula that is alcohol and oil free for your convenience. This item is designed to go on evenly and will work even when sprayed from a variety of different angles.The sunless spray will give you a deep tan that is up to three shades darker than your current color.
Neutrogena MicroMist Airbrush Sunless Tan Spray:
- 5.3 oz
- Deep tan
- No rub application
- 3 shades darker than your skin tone
Warning Text: Avoid contact with eyes. Do not spray directly on face. This product does not contain a sunscreen And does not protect against sunburn. Repeated exposure of unprotected skin while tanning may increase risk of skin aging, skin cancer And other harmful effects to skin even if you do not burn. Contents under pressure. Do not use near fire, heat or while smoking. Do not puncture or incinerate. Store at temperatures below 120 (48 c). Keep out of reach of children. Use only as directed. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating And inhaling the contents can be harmful or fatal.
Ingredients: Water, Dimethyl Ether, Witch Hazel (Hamamelis Virginiana) Water, Ethoxydiglycol, Dihydroxyacetone, Dipropylene Glycol, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Isoceteth-20, Methyl Gluceth-20, Glycereth-7, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Sodium Pca, Citric Acid, Fragrance.
|Gender:||Women , Men|
|Recommended Use:||AEROSOL CAN|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||1.96 x 1.96 x 6.68 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Hello otpaloma. Be sure that it has completely dried before putting on any clothing. Should any rub off on your clothes or sheets it is made from ingredients that do not stain.by Johnson & Johnson Support Team6/9/2015Written by a verified representative from Johnson & Johnson Support TeamWas this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not that I have noticed,by PDMomX6/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- no not really.. it rubs in really good it feels like there is nothing on your skin... and i never seen anything on my white sheets or clothesby An anonymous customer6/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I believe the direction say to allow yourself to completely dry before dressing. I spray after I shower, then wait as long as I can before I put on a black make-up robe. I personally would not put on any light colored clothing right after spraying. After I shower, I do go to sleep. I have been using spray tanner for years. I have dark sheets, but noticed there is a "stain" where my body is at on the mattress pad. It's light, but it looks oil -like. My answer is, you have to use extreme caution. Allow it to completely dry. If you are going to wear light colored clothing or will be sweating, I would take a quick shower to ensure it doesn't stain your bedding or clothing.by Blondecatty5/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- no this product is clear and it drys very fast and i have had no proble with it rubbing offby hunterw5/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You need to wait until the product fully dries if you want to make sure it doesnt rub off on sheets and clothes. This product has a quick drying time compared to other productsby Thriftymom2u2/8/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No it didn't rub in my clothe or sheets, just alot of streaksby ruthy91110/13/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No it drys very fast. It more or less wash off when showering. The tan last about 5 days. It works great. When showering don't use a wash colth and pat dry to make the tan last longer.by twest1642/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not as much as other self tanners, and only if you sweat.by SelfTannerPro2/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it does smell alittle after you spray it on. but i spray it on in the morning and then shower before i got to bed and my white sheets have never showed any signs of it rubbing off. its a great product, the best sunless tanner i've tried and i've tried alot.by An anonymous customer2/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hello China001, thank you for your question! After using this product your sunless tan will begin to develop in two to four hours and last for days, even in water. Reapply as needed to maintain or deepen color.by Johnson & Johnson Support Team3/22/2016Written by a verified representative from Johnson & Johnson Support TeamWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, but apply it after showering. It won't do an immediate affect until the next wash.by Hunter1o13/22/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not sure that I completely understand the question. If the product has dried and you went swimming, it would not "rinse" off. It does wear off w/ normal sloughing of the skin, showering, sweating, etc. If the product is still wet and you jumped in the shower, it would wash off.by Blondecatty3/22/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It doesnt come off instantly from water (as long as you have waited the full time for the color to appear) but it will lighten and eventually come off. You will need to reapply. Scrub your body really good to get all of the dead skin off before using and it will last longerby Thriftymom2u3/22/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yup.by ruthy91110/13/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes and No I've been using for about 6 months. I love it. It washes off after about 5 days. Like showering. If your going in a pool it does not last that long about 3days. Very easy to use. When you shower don't use a wash cloth it will make the tan not last as long and pat yourself dry.by twest1649/16/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- According to www.neutrogena.com, this "tan" lasts for days. You can find this by choosing "Woman" on their home page, search "SunlessTanning", click on "MicroMist Tanning Sunless Spray", click "Learn More" and hover your mouse over "How To Use" and it is in the information found here.by Sixty5PanRider5/19/2010Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- NEUTROGENA® MIcroMist Sunless Tan Spray can be used on the face, but do not spray directly on face; spray into hands and apply. Thanks for your question!by Johnson & Johnson Support Team4/24/2014Written by a verified representative from Johnson & Johnson Support TeamWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can but self tanners go in your pores and make them look bigger,by PDMomX8/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- i use the loreal tanning lotion one for me face,i have for years just make sure you get an even coat on your face,not to thick around the mouth area and your chin line.it took me some trial and error,but it works great for meby blueyes111111/9/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes I use it on my face all the time-I even spray it directly on-just close your eyes and hold your breath! It does tend to dry your skin so be sure you have a decent moisturizer.by delilahcat9/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- i use it on my face -- very carefully. It says not to but as long as you close your eyes and be careful -- it always works for me!by cb19679/5/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- i use it one my face and it works good..by An anonymous customer9/5/2012Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?