Neutrogena Healthy Skin Face Lotion with SPF 15, 2.5 fl. oz.
Customers also considered
About this item
About this item
Treat your face to Neutrogena Healthy Skin Face Lotion. This quality product restores moisture to your dry or damaged skin using a multi-vitamin facial treatment with alpha-hydroxy. The 2.5 fluid ounce container of Neutrogena face lotion is dermatologist recommended to reduce the appearance of fine lines and smooth out uneven and rough skin.
Neutrogena Healthy Skin Face Lotion with SPF 15, 2.5 fluid ounces:
- A multi-vitamin facial treatment with alpha-hydroxy
- Dermatologist recommended
- Face lotion with SPF 15
- Softens and smooths rough, uneven skin
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines
Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 7.5%, Oxybenzone 5%. Inactive Ingredients: Water, Glycolic Acid, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Dicaprylyl Maleate, Sodium Glycolate, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Ascorbic Acid Polypeptide, Panthenol, Bisabolol, Tetrasodium EDTA, Xanthan Gum, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea, Fragrance.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.1|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||1.244 x 2.185 x 5.311|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I too liked this product. An inquiry to Wal-Mart about its absence from the shelves revealed that they had removed it from shelves as "CURRENTLY INACTIVE", but might return later.by lovinlacie1/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I assume so as I have not found it any of our area stores anymore either, nor online.by donolina1/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- octinoxate 7.5%, oxybenzone 5%by donolina8/9/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Thanks for reaching out, Sandy. The percentage of Alpha Hydroxy in a product is proprietary information, and unfortunately we do not have that information to share with you. Have a great day!by Johnson & Johnson Support Team8/9/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It appears to have been discontinued as many others have reported it missing from their store shelves and not finding it on Walmart.com.by donolina8/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I've been looking for this, too, and from what I understand from a response from Wall-Mart, this product is listed as "temporarily discontinued" - which means that it might return to the shelves at a later date - or not. It's currently listed as "Non-Active". Wish they would bring it back - it is a great product and about 1/2 the price of Neutrogena.by lovinlacie8/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
Customers also bought these products