About this item
Try dermatologist-recommended Neutrogena Anti Wrinkle Night Cream to achieve naturally smooth skin. Its formula contains retinol and other essential multi-vitamins. This Neutrogena night cream is suited for those whose skin tone tends towards dryness, as well as those with normal skin who want to prevent skin damage and wrinkles.
Neutrogena Cream Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Night Cream, 1.4 oz:
- Retinol facial treatment with multi-vitamins
- Softens and smoothes skin
- Dermatologist recommended
- Healthy skin anti-wrinkle night cream, 1.4 oz
C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Octyl Hydroxystearate, Dimethicone, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Retinol, Panthenol, Disodium EDTA, Tocopherol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polysorbate 20, Triethanolamine, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylene Glycol, Diazolidnyl Urea, BHT, Carbomer.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.15|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||1.49 x 2.6 x 6.13|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
Q. This night cream is described as having "SPF 15 protection from skin damage" yet is it applied at night? Or daytime also?/
- Hi Mady. Thank you for your question. NEUTROGENA® Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Night Cream does not contain SPF. We do offer a facial moisturizer in the same line that includes the SPF for daily use. We apologize for the confusion. Have a great day!by Johnson & Johnson Support Team4/7/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I've noticed that they sometimes they put the wrong description with the product. That seems to be the case here. Night creams don't have SPF.by spygirl111/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Of course, either day or night or both!by MaMitchell10/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The night formula does not contain SPF 15 sunblock, presumably because you'll be using it while there is no sunlight present. The regular formula does contain SPF 15 sunblock. It is my understanding that retinol, the active ingredient in this product, works by increasing turnover of skin cells. But, that makes the skin more sensitive to sun damage, hence the need for sunblock during the day. Even if you only use the Night formula, I'd still recommend you use sunblock during the day and minimize sun exposure between 10 am and 3 pm. But, that's true for keeping your skin young looking even if you don't use a retinol product like this one.by ConsumerSmarts7/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This particular Neutrogena product is a retinol with vitamins night time cream used at bedtime. The Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Cream ORIGINAL Night Formula 40g/1.4oz has SPF protection--"lightweight formula, this anti-wrinkle cream gets easily quickly and absorbed into the skin. An all-in-one solution, this Neutrogena Healthy skin cream is oil free, so makes an ideal choice for all skin types. This hypoallergenic anti-wrinkle cream with SPF 15 is non-comedogenic, so will not clog pores." So the SPF is "absorbed into the skin" when applied at night.by 1ready2go11/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Thanks for reaching out, Alli. Retinol is listed 9th in our ingredient list. If you have any further questions about ingredients you may contact us via our website or by calling our toll-free number, 1-800-582-4048. Our specialists are available Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. EST and will be happy to assist you. Have a great day!by Johnson & Johnson Support Team11/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Retinol is listed toward the middle. But, without knowing about the chemistry and physiological effect of those ingredients on the skin, I'm not sure what to make of its position in the list. I can say the product has been clinically tested and is recommended by dermatologists. And, I can say my wife and I have used it for several years and are pleased with the way it works. Hope this helps.by ConsumerSmarts7/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- "A RETINOL TREATMENT FOR WRINKLES" is labeled on the front of the tube that also says, "NIGHT." So retinol is a main ingredient and it is labeled a night cream.by 1ready2go8/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, this product can be used with combination/oily skin.by CommunityAnswer1/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Great question! Yes, you would be able to use this product!by Johnson & Johnson Support Team1/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?