Neutrogena 3-1 Hydrating Acne Treatment Oil-Free Acne Stress Control 2 oz
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Works Hard Everyday, Regardless of Whatever Stress You Have, to Make Acne One Less Stress In Your Life. Microclear: A Powerful Technology, Is Clinically Proven to Boost Delivery of Acne Medicine to Unclog Congested Pores and Speed Treatment Deep to The SUltra-Light, Non-Pore Clogging Formula Works 2 Ways For Clearer, Ultra-Soft Skiin That Looks Stress-Free. Use Daily On Entire Face: 1. Treats Acne Even Before It Emerges. 2. Hydrates & Softens. 3. Reduces Redness.
Explore this item
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.7|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||1.43 x 1.86 x 5.12|
Active Ingredient Purpose
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if You are using other topical acne medications at the same time or immediately following use of this product. This may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor.
- When using this product Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.
- Pregnancy/Breastfeeding: If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
Cleanse the skin thoroughly before applying medication. Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily. Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor. If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
Water, cyclopentasiloxane, peg-8, dimethicone, dimethicone crosspolymer, sodium polyacrylate, vinyl dimethicone/methicone silsesquioxane crosspolymer, cocamidopropyl pg dimonium chloride phosphate, cucumber (cucumis sativus) fruit extract, camellia sinensis leaf extract, glycerin, panthenol, butylene glycol, c12-15 alkyl lactate, cetyl alcohol, glyceryl stearate, cetyl lactate, peg 75 stearate, ceteth-20, steareth-20, trideceth-6, cyclopentasiloxane, peg/ppg-18/18 dimethicone, sclerotium gum, laureth23, laureth-4, disodium edta, benzalkonium chloride, potassium hydroxide, green 5, yellow 5, blue 1, fragrance.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Hello, Thanks for your question! Our NEUTROGENA® Oil-Free Acne Stress Control 3 in 1 Hydrating Acne Treatment works in three ways: it treats acne even before it emerges, it hydrates & softens, and it reduces redness. You should not need to use a moisturizer, but you are certainly welcome to for additional hydration. We hope this helps!by Johnson & Johnson Support Team3/11/2015Written by a verified representative from Johnson & Johnson Support TeamWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have very dry skin in the winter so I use a night cream with this. I am guessing that in the summer I won't it as much.by KSNE3/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I use moisturizer, it dries my skin out a little bit. I use the Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisturizer for sensitive skin, it keeps my face from getting dry but doesn't clog my pores.by LadyViolet3/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes we decided to use a spf mosturizer with this product just to help out that she doesnt get dry skiniby MommaColeman3/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Thanks for reaching out. This product does not contain Alpha Hydroxy Acid. Have a great day.by Johnson & Johnson Support Team11/15/2013Written by a verified representative from Johnson & Johnson Support TeamWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, this is a BHA. A BHA is better for acne and blackheads and whiteheads because it penetrates the pores. AHA is more for sun damaged skin without acne.by norahhxx10/13/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, just Salicylic Acid.by BexReviewz12/19/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hello reyreyeew, Our NEUTROGENA® Oil-Free Acne Stress Control 3 in 1 Hydrating Acne Treatment is not indicated to treat blackheads. Instead, its ultra light, non-pore clogging formula works 3 ways for clearer, ultra-soft skin that looks stress-free. You can use it daily on your entire face to treat acne even before it emerges, hydrate & soften, and reduce redness. Thanks for your question!by Johnson & Johnson Support Team3/11/2015Written by a verified representative from Johnson & Johnson Support TeamWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?