About this item
Add functionality to your room with the Neu Home Glass Shelf with Satin Nickel Mounts. Use it in a bathroom to provide a handy spot for soaps, shampoos, brushes and more. It's also a convenient place for delicate decor items. This glass wall shelf also looks nice in other rooms such as a living area with modern decor. The opaque glass shelf paired with the brushed nickel metal components look contemporary. Curved brackets offer a unique look and provide ample stability. The combination coordinates well with just about any color palette, from neutrals to bright and bold hues. Additionally, it's sturdy for long-term, reliable use. Tempered glass construction of the shelf makes it both durable and safe. It's a wall-mountable unit, allowing you to turn unused wall space into a versatile storage solution. Satin nickel mounts come with, so it's ready to use. The compact dimensions of this bathroom glass shelf make it optimal for very small rooms.
Neu Home Glass Shelf with Satin Nickel Mounts:
- Create extra storage
- Maximize space in your bathroom
- Store toiletries or showcase decor items
- Elegant design
- Tempered bathroom glass shelf
- Includes satin nickel mounts
- Dimensions: 20.5"L x 4.75"W
- Glass wall shelf model# 16907
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||3.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||20.5 x 4.75 x 3.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- If you use metal anchor on a sheetrock, then it will be only one on each side, other wise use it as provided.by Pacowski2/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Twoby lovedona8/13/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 2 each sideby bstuart47/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Oneby t2smiley2/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- by plastic anchors, two on each sides of the glass holders.by Pacowski2/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is hard to see by looking at the pictures... but the two round caps cover the mount to the wall. the caps slide down the rod and cover the screw heads. There are two screws in each wall mount, then you attach the glass on top of the two bars. Very simple with a great template. It took me 10 minutes. 1. tape the template to the wall (be sure it is level). 2. mark and drill the holes using the template. 3. attach the mounts to the wall using the 4 screws and use plastic wall anchors. 4. Attach the rods to the wall mounts with little allen head screws (included with a allen wrench) 5. Attach the glass to the rods with the screw caps. DONEby jonesmrchris2/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The brackets can be attached for over the door use and also has holes and screws for wall mounting. I have mine over the door.by BAMASHOPHER13/20/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is 20 and one 1/2 inches exactly.by Pacowski2/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the length is exactly as noted on the description.by bstuart47/5/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the size is accurate.by Walmarteer14/18/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?