NETGEAR WNA3100-100ENS WIRELESS-N 300MBPS USB ADAPTER
Customers also considered
- $34.99List price
- $38.88List price
About this item
About this item
Enjoy a stable and secure Internet connection from almost anywhere with this USB Netgear WNA3100 802.11n (Draft) WiFi Adapter. Using it is easy; simply plug it into a USB port on your laptop or desktop and you are ready to work, play games, watch videos and send and receive email. You can also use to surf the web, check status updates and more. This wireless WiFi adapter has a direct connection option. It also includes a convenient cradle for use with your desktop PC to further strengthen the signal, if needed. This USB WiFi adapter comes with a Smart Wizard CD to make setup even easier. The portable device is ideal for those who travel, and those who just enjoy getting out of the office to work outside on a sunny day. It has an attractive black finish, and is fully compatible with other Wireless-G networks.
This Netgear WNA3100 802.11n (Draft) WiFi Adapter also includes an easy-to-use Push 'N' Connect button for a stable and secure connection to almost any device.
Netgear WNA3100 Wireless USB Adapter:
- IEEE 802.11n (draft)
- Wireless WiFi adapter includes a cradle for use with desktop PC
- Smart Wizard CD for easy setup
- Push 'N' Connect for secure wireless connection
- USB WiFi adapter is fully compatible with Wireless-G networks
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.5|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||8.9 x 6.4 x 1.6|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yesby pay2play115/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes I have installed in on a Windows 7 64bit with no problems, took me less than 9 minutes to have it up and going.by Puppet871128/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby Ranscott20118/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby Thomasso8/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Are these version 2 or higher? To work with my Panasonic tv, it must be version 2 or higher.
- Go to www.netgear.com/wifitv and look up the adapter. It will have all the info you need.by PeeDee407/26/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The front of this wireless adapter's box says compatitble with Panasonic tv's, go to www.netgear.com/wifitv to make sure your model number is supported.by HitOne3/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Version 2 of what? If you mean the driver, it is 188.8.131.52. If you mean the Smart Wireless Utility, it is 184.108.40.206. If you can be more specific as to what your Panasonic tv requires, or better yet, what model tv is it, that would help.by montecarlonut3/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- you need to have a WiFi internet connection in your home or be near an open connection. Most coffee shops and some Fast Food places have free WiFi.by PeeDee402/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it allows you to connect to an existing wifi network.by FresnoPerson7/20/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You need to be around WiFiby SenorCalidad7/16/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
Customers also bought these products
- See details in cart
Policies & Plans
Dual Electronics Corp. warrants this product to the original purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of five years from the date of the original purchase.
Dual Electronics Corp. agrees, at our option, during the warranty period, to repair any defect in material or workmanship or to furnish an equal new, renewed or comparable product (whichever is deemed necessary) in exchange without charges, subject to verification of the defect or malfunction and proof of the date of purchase. Subsequent replacement products are warranted for the balance of the original warranty period.
Who is covered? This warranty is extended to the original retail purchaser for products purchased and used in the U.S.A.
What is covered? This warranty covers all defects in material and workmanship in this product. The following are not covered: installation/removal costs, damage resulting from accident, misuse, abuse, neglect, product modification, improper installation, incorrect line voltage, unauthorized repair or failure to follow instructions supplied with the product, or damage occurring during return shipment of the product.