About this item
Enhance the coverage of your wireless equipment with the Netgear WN2000RPT Universal WiFi Range Extender. Ideal for multiple office environments and larger indoor spaces, it can be used to extend your WiFi coverage to a deck or patio or other detached space. The wireless WiFi range extender can also be used to increase a network's usable bandwidth. Fully compatible with any Netgear or Gateway router, it allows for seamless connections to your desktop computer, laptop, tablet, smartphone, TV or almost any other wireless-enabled device. Easy to set up, this router range extender includes a step-by-step, fully illustrated installation guide. This way you will be enjoying better internet service in minutes. The Netgear WN2000RPT Universal WiFi Range Extender also features an LED display that gives you instant information regarding the network connection, so you always know when you are ready to surf.
It has four ports that are easy to access and features a tower-style adapter that fits easily and unobtrusively under a table, desk or into almost any corner of the room. Your new wireless WiFi range extender comes complete with a convenient Push 'N' Connect button.
Netgear WN2000RPT Universal Wi-Fi Range Extender:
- Works with any Netgear wireless b/g/n router or gateway
- Wireless WiFi range extender features step-by-step, graphical installation guide
- LEDs display live network connection status
- 4 Ethernet ports
- Router range extender includes Push 'N' Connect button
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.35|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||10.3 x 9.1 x 2.6|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. I have a smartphone in which i get poor service with that has wifi capibility. Will this exteneder benifit me?
- I supposed it depends on your smartphone. Mine is a Samsung Galaxy II with Straight talk. It works flawlessly. Even if you have your data program on, it will automatically switch to Wi-Fi when you have Wi-Fi turned on in your smartphone.by SkyDriver3/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No Because your phone gets it's signal from the 4G cell signal.by Tinman535/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- It should, that is what I use it for.by RichieHS10/24/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, you get good signal. I use it with my Smart phone.by jzac2/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, i have a smartphone and the extender works fine. as long as the signal is within acceptable range. not too far.by 123DL12311/17/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, I am using my extender for a laptop, a tablet and a smartphone.by Anonimous19575/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, that is exactly what it does.by TopWebGuy1/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. Mine is broadcasting a LinkSys signal. Brand of router doesn't matter. It works best with b/g/n signals. Most of the new ones are "n" now (that's the fast one that you need for good video).by Weepu11/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes. that is what this product was made to do. you must have an existing router to use this product. however, it does not matter what brand of router you already have as it is universal.by Roachie1311/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (9) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes. i had it detect other brands of routers.by boilerwill5/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes!by BBJP5/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is a relay or repeater device, so it depends upon where you can put it. Essentially, you want to position it halfway between your WiFi computer and the WiFi router, and that might be in someone else's RV. Used inside your own trailer it won't help much at all.by TopWebGuy5/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. It will boot any WiFi signal that you can sign into. So that would be perfect for your situation.by Weepu5/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It should, as long as you have the password. I get wifi at my house now from my office across the street with a building and trees in between.by dazzelena5/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Not unless you set it up with there router.by JG4Productions5/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Policies & Plans
Dual Electronics Corp. warrants this product to the original purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of five years from the date of the original purchase.
Dual Electronics Corp. agrees, at our option, during the warranty period, to repair any defect in material or workmanship or to furnish an equal new, renewed or comparable product (whichever is deemed necessary) in exchange without charges, subject to verification of the defect or malfunction and proof of the date of purchase. Subsequent replacement products are warranted for the balance of the original warranty period.
Who is covered? This warranty is extended to the original retail purchaser for products purchased and used in the U.S.A.
What is covered? This warranty covers all defects in material and workmanship in this product. The following are not covered: installation/removal costs, damage resulting from accident, misuse, abuse, neglect, product modification, improper installation, incorrect line voltage, unauthorized repair or failure to follow instructions supplied with the product, or damage occurring during return shipment of the product.