Similar items in stock
Netgear WGR614 Wireless-G 54Mbps Broadband Router
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Net gear WGR614 Wireless G 54Mbps Broadband Router:
|Volts:||12 V DC|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||WGR614NA|
|System Requirements:|| |
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- YES!!!!!!by webmom20112/25/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- YESby Techdude20001/4/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Routers have no dependency on the operating system, so yes.by McGloneN12/29/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, I had to hook-up 6 items, thats why I bought the E3000. Before I had a less expensive cisco linksys and it worked fine. Untill we upgrade the family.by 3kids3dogs2peafowl1m1d12/30/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes and Windows 7by tncowboy12/29/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby mlchharris4/12/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- YES, you need some sort of high speed internet service firstby Techdude20001/4/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes the only thing this would do for you is allow you to connect multiple computers wirelessly if you dont have broadbandby Phantom3310/26/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You will need an incomming LAN or 'Cat 5' connection for the router for it to function.by Musicman9110/3/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Sometimes when we ALL call for tech support we get incorrect information, which you got too. This router will work with any standard cable modem, dsl modem,satellite modem or WISP. Usually I never go into this much detail, but tis the season. 1- On the back of any standard cable modem is an ethernet cable running from your modem to back of your pc 2- You would unplug this cable from back of your pc and plug it into the back of the router port labeled "modem" 3- This router comes with a short ethernet cable that will plug into any one of FOUR other ports on the back of this router that will plug into the back of your pc leaving THREE ports left to hardwire other devices with additional ethernet cables into back of the router. 4- Also it has an antenna, so you can use notebook/Kindle,etc.along with any other wireless Internet capable devices too giving you the ability to walk around your home getting your Internet wirelessly. Also allows you to connect Internet wirelessly to Xbox360/PS3/Blu-Ray player, WI-FI capable tv etc. Alot of people make the same common mistake: FAILURE to read instructions where all the above information I just gave is listed with pictures too.by nogeekneeded7/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This unit is a router. It routes transmissions into and out of your network through the WAN ethernet connection. The cable company does not use ethernet communication, so it will need to be "translated" through a modem. You will need to purchase a Cable Modem. This company produces several versions.by PennNetworking1/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It has a ethernet cable plug in just like your modem. You take it out of PC and into router. If you PC has no network card you will have to buy a external USB network thumb drive.by tncowboy5/20/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also bought these products
- Clearance$5.73 Was $7.77Save $2.04
- from $5.69
- from $40.22