Customers also viewed these products
Netgear ProSafe WNAP210 Wireless N Access Point
Consider these popular products
- Rollback$49.99 Was $79.88Save $29.89
- $27.95 Was $29.95Save $2.00
- $59.94 List price $69.97Save $10.03
- $11.98 Was $13.97Save $1.99
- $59.99 Was $67.30Save $7.31
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The WNAP210 Netgear ProSafe Access Point is compatible to 802.11g devices with faster wireless. The Netgear Wireless N Access Point gives you 10 times the coverage and 15 times the speed of 802.11g networks. The Wireless Distribution System (WDS) built on the WNAP210 Netgear ProSafe Access Point is to be deployed over large areas. Features of the ProSafe Wireless N Access Point include a 2.4 GHz wireless transmission speed, 300 Mbps wireless security and Yes ISM maximum frequency. The Netgear Wireless N Access Point will support up to 30 users. The ProSafe Wireless N Access Point runs on 802.3af PoE. A kit is included for easy mounting. Its security features include WPA, WPA2, rogue AP detection and 802.1x with RADIUS support.
Netgear ProSafe WNAP210 Wireless N Access Point:
- IEEE 802.1x
- IEEE 802.11i
- WEP 64-bit/128-bit/152-bit
- EAP TLS
- VPN pass-through
- SSL Number of Ports: 1 Gigabit Ethernet Port: Yes Interfaces/Ports: 1 x RJ-45 10/100/1000Base-T LAN Management:
- SNMP v1/v2c (MIB I/ MIB II/ 802.11 MIB)
- CLI Power Over Ethernet: Yes Input Voltage: 12 V DC Power Source: AC Adapter Physical Characteristics Form Factor:
- Ceiling-mountable Dimensions: 1.1 " Height x 6.03 " Width x 8.8 " Depth Weight: 0.9 lb Additional Information:
- Supports up to 30 users
- Wireless MultiMedia prioritization (WMM)
- Backward compatible to 802.11g devices
- Faster wireless networking for 802.11n devices
- Up to 10x the coverage and 15x the speed of 802.11g networks
- Engineered to be deployed over large areas with point-to-point and point-to-multipoint bridging
- Mounting kit is included for easy mounting
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||11.8 x 10.0 x 2.9|
Manuals & Guides
- PDF , 356K, 3 pagesView
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.