Customers also viewed these products
- $104.06 Was $125.70Save $21.64
- $66.99 Was $72.99Save $6.00
- from $5.69
NETGEAR Push2TV Wireless Display HDMI Adapter with Miracast (PTV3000) Certified for use with Kindle Fire
Consider these popular products
- $28.49 Was $29.99Save $1.50
- $25.01 Was $27.04Save $2.03
- $2.58 List price $10.76Save $8.18
- $35.01 Was $41.34Save $6.33
- Rollback$59.98 Was $67.82Save $7.84
- $4.70 Was $5.19Save $0.49
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
New-NETGEAR Push2TV Wireless Display HDMI Adapter with Miracast (PTV3000) Certified for use with Kindle Fire
Wirelessly display content in up to 1080p HD video resolution. Flexible power option by using the USB port on the TV. Small size for easy placement and portability.
|Manufacturer Part Number:||PTV3000-100NAS|
|Primary Shelf ID:||4537|
|Connector Type:||1 x HDMI, 1 x MiniUSB 2.0|
|Accessories Included:||1 x USB cable , Antenna|
|Interface Type:||1 x HDMI ( output ) ? 1 x USB - mini-USB Type A|
|Features:||Intel Wireless Display (WiDi) , External power adapter|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||9.25 x 3.30 x 3.00 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I couldn't get it to work with my Windows 8 Dell xps12 laptop.by jones1m2/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No - it is not. Netgear had pushed a firmware update back on Jan 16, 2013, but to no avail.by Kinger750021/31/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes with the latest firmware it supports 7 and 8.by tjem2/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- You have to connect to the adapter hdmi to the tv hdmi for video and sound. You have to connect the usb on the adapter to either your TV's usb port or to a usb power supply. A usb power supply probably came with the adapter. The usb is just for +5V to power the adapter.by jones1m2/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The NetGear PTV300 simply plugs into the back of your TV using an HDMI port.by Kinger750021/31/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The USB port is used for power only. The device plugs into the HDMI port of the TV. Upgrade is easy too. The version I bought had the 1.x firmware, upgraded to 2x with no problem.by tjem1/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- According to my "computer Geek" it will not work your computer. I have a HP computer with an AMD processor and it did not work on my computer. My computer is only 1 yr. old. I guess you have to have a newer computer with INTEL processor; that might work.by Molly1553/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?