Similar items in stock
- $49.73 Was $58.87Save $9.14
- $99.17 Was $108.33Save $9.16
Netgear N750 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Router
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
In order to keep your internet usage within your budget limit, this router comes with a broadband usage meter that monitors internet traffic. It also sends reports regarding your internet usage. Setting up your internet net connection is fast and easy, thanks to the Push 'N' Connect feature. It has environmental friendly features like power and Wi-Fi on/off buttons that help you save energy. Finally, the graphical installation guide and multi-language support enhances easy setup.
Netgear N750 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Router:
|Compatible Devices:||Unix , PC , Mac|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||WNDR4000-100NAS|
|Is Dark Sky-Compliant:||Y|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No this router does not contain a modem. The router site between your computer(s) and the modem and provides local network addressing (DNS) to your computers and then the router acts as a gateway between your network and your INternet service provider.by WalmartShopperWNY10/17/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- NOby cgreen612010/4/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- NO.by esandoval19/26/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- noby yankeesmick8/22/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No it does notby Greatviewer4/3/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No.by DoesNotMatter3/15/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have 6 without a problem.by Marone4/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not sure of the total, but I have 3 phones, 2 iPads, 1 kindle, 2 laptops with no problems and no obvious slow down.by Parttimegeek2/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- As with any subnet, you can assign as many as 254 IPs. This means that you can theoretically have 254 devices connected at one time. The real question is on the bandwith consumed by all the devices you would like to connect at one time, not to say anything about the connection speed (to the internet I mean), because you actually split your connection among all devices. Hope this helps.by DoesNotMatter1/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I am not sure on the max number but we have had 8 devices accessing and getting internet at the same time when my daughter had some freinds over recently.by NOTABass1/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- as many as you wantby BankruptINpa1/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- NO. But you shouldn't need one anyway. The internal antennae currently in use in wireless routers are more powerful and efficient than any before. This N750 will likely extend your wireless connectivity several hundred feet from your home so be sure to setup wireless security when u install. Use your intenet browser to search for "optimizing wireless router security and performance." There are several good sources on information and reccomendations. . .by esandoval111/26/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If you mean a wireless 802.11 external antenna, then the answer is no. This has to have a Ethernet wired RJ45 connection to the modem.by DoesNotMatter11/22/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- no, and i havent seen any ports for an external anteena. it has 8 built in antennas 4 for 2.4ghz and 4 for 5.0 ghzby csk197611/22/2012Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No external antenna connectionby MegaWhats8/15/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Check out these related products