(Email Delivery) Net10 Unlimited Talk/Text 3.5GB $60
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
(Email Delivery) Net10 Unlimited Talk/Text 3.5GB $60:
- You will receive a confirmation email from Walmart.com within minutes of successful order placement.
- A second email from email@example.com with access to your PIN will be delivered within 60 minutes.*
- If you have issues receiving your email, go to the following webpage to access your purchase: www.walmart.e-deliverygroup.com. Enter your email address used to order on Walmart.com, your billing ZIP code and your Walmart.com Order Number (your order number can be found on your confirmation email from Walmart.com or in your Account Order History on Walmart.com).
- To view frequently asked questions about this product visit www.walmart.e-deliverygroup.com/faq.html
There are no returns or refunds on electronically fulfilled PIN numbers. Walmart.com is not responsible for stolen or misplaced PINs.
*Pins are usually delivered in minutes or, at most, within 48 hours depending on additional order validation required by Wal-Mart or your Credit Card company.
|Cell Phone Service Provider:||Net 10|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||26310|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||1.00 x 1.00 x 1.00 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- yes! I do all the time! Texting is actually 'cheaper' than calling. (Each text, up to 160 characters only uses 0.25 minute.)by monavy5/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Depending on size of text, texting deducts .30 minutes per average-sized text.by Granny6133/16/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't often text with my Net10 phone as it costs anywhere from 50 cents to 1.00 and a buck to just get on the web, eats your minutes up FAST!by likestosleepduringmovies5/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, this card should work on any Net 10 prepaid phone. This does not include BYOP phone plans. If you bought a Net 10 specific prepaid phone, then this plan should work.by KuntryBumkin2/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- only if your phone can handle itby notatallhappy1000011/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes you can. However your phone must be capable of receiving this type of picture rate.by Crob65969/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes the minutes roll over. You must read the front top part of the the card very carefully as it contains the information you will be looking for.by Crob65964/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes! it's wonderful! you just have to make sure to purchase more minutes before the time is up or you lose everything.by monavy4/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Check out these related products
- Rollback$9.88 Was $19.84Save $9.96
- Rollback$2.43 Was $3.09Save $0.66
- Rollback$2.43 Was $4.99Save $2.56
- Rollback$2.43 Was $2.78Save $0.35