Net10 Huawei Ascend II M865C Prepaid Cell Phone with $50 Unlimited Card, Refurbished
Customers also considered
About this item
About this item
The Huawei Ascend II M865C Net10 Cell Phone features a 5 megapixel camera, connectivity to WiFi and 3G and a 1,500-entry phonebook that provides ample storage for all your important contacts. This refurbished Net10 prepaid cell phone includes a battery charger, a battery, an activation card and a Net10 service plan worth 50 dollars. It allows you to talk for up to 4.8 hours before having to recharge. The 3.5" touchscreen enables effortless use. The Net10 Huawei Ascend II M865C Prepaid Cell Phone includes everything you want in a cell phone without the obligation of a long term contract.
Net10 Huawei Ascend II M865C Prepaid Cell Phone:
- 3.5" touchscreen
- 3G/WiFi connectivity
- 5MP camera
- 1,500-entry phonebook
- Talk time: up to 4.8 hours
- Standby time: up to 12.7 days
- Refurbished cell phone includes battery, charger and activation card
- Prepaid cell phone plan, refurbished, includes $50 Net10 service plan
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Lithium Ion|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.5|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||0.48 x 2.38 x 4.58|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Will unused minutes for the month roll over into the following month and if you have free phone service from trac phone will it continue with this phe
- since tracphone owns net10, it may work. I don't know. But no there is definitely no rollover with the monthly plans. The plans where you buy minutes may have rollover.by haute47210/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, they don't.by KoalasKitchen4/12/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- noby Mitch12224/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- NO you cant use a 30 dollar card on this phone. Its a smart phone which has to have an unlimited plan.by Tizzytoes12/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Check out these related products
- $75.00List price