Similar items in stock
NESTLE NESQUIK No Sugar Added Chocolate Flavored Powder 16 oz. Canister
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
NESQUIKPowder turns milk into an irresistibly delicious, nutritious drink for your family. NESQUIKPowder contains calcium, Vitamin C and other essential vitamins and minerals to help build strong bones.
NESQUIK No Sugar Added has the same the same delicious chocolatey taste as regular Nesquik. It's a delicious alternative for anyone looking to decrease their sugar intake.NESQUIK Powder contains calcium, Vitamin C and other essential vitamins and minerals to help build strong bones.Kosher. 99.9% Caffeine Free.
Ingredients: Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Reduced Minerals Whey, Maltodextrin, Soy Lecithin, Tricalcium, Salt, Sucralose, Artificial Flavors, Acesulfame Potassium (Non-Nutritive Sweetener), Spice. Vitamins and Minerals: Calcium Carbonate, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Zinc Oxide, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Copper Gluconate, Manganese Sulfate, Biotin.
Instructions: Directions: 1. Pour 1 cup milk, cold or hot. 2. Add 2 Tbsp. Nesquik powder. 3. Stir and Enjoy!
Explore this item
|Nutrient Content Claims:||Kosher|
|Food Allergen Statements:||Contains milk and soy ingredients. May contain wheat.|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||80320|
|Features:||Fortified with vitamins And minerals , Helps build strong bones , 41 servings , No sugar added|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||2.80 x 6.00 x 6.60 Inches|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||10|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 1.0||1.0|
|Saturated Fat .5 G||2|
|Trans Fat 0|
|Cholesterol 0 Mg||7|
|Sodium 70 Mg||3|
|Total Carbohydrate 7.0||2.0|
|Dietary Fiber 1 G||4|
|Sugars 3 G|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- NO! I bought this thinking it would be just as good as Nesquick, but boy was I wrong. It is hardly sweet, not at all chocolate-y and it tastes a bit like Ovaltine. I like Ovaltine, but not when I want Nesquick. Oh, and it won't dissolve well either. I thought I would get used to it, or add sugar to it, but the taste is just... blah. It is a fail for me. Will never buy it again.by affenpincher6/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- i did not think so since it lacks the sugar sweetness--- but you can mix with the regular mix to help reduce sugar intake and still get a decent flavor. i don't think it dissolves as well as original-- takes more stirring or a blender helps to froth it up and mix.by abearwhocares10/9/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- tastes just like the one with all the sugarby jenncat6512/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You get used to it. Actually, I like it better.by jafsie9/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it does and I use just a little dusting over my coffee before brewing for a great flavored cup of coffee. Add two drops of vanilla extract and you can enjoy some great flavored coffee anytime.by Pup2211/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it tastes great! My granddaughters, who are very picky eaters, love it.by RSVCS7/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I USE HALF SKIMMED MILK AND HALF WATER HEATED IN THE MICROWAVE, BUT I WOULDN'T USE ONLY WATER.by QUEEN10/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- milk please-- too bland for water alone...it would dissolve but would be too boring-- needs a but of milk fat to make it better I think. it could be added to regular hot chocolate-- mix-- to add more chocolate flavor-- but not with plain cocoa powder---bleeech!by abearwhocares10/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It would be terrible with water. I wouldn't even try it.by jafsie10/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- i have never tried it with water but unless you cannot drink milk, why would you wish it to be mixed with water? the milk has so many benefits...write to the company and ask your question...i doubt it would be very good with water...by laurawhitetail7/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Not to my knowledge.by Baker7/18/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no itt does not.by edsels19597/17/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Constipation has not been an issue with us.by An anonymous customer7/2/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hello, omeir. Nesquik NSA Powder turns milk into an irresistibly delicious, extra nutritious drink. It is specially fortified with added calcium, Vitamin C, Vitamin B6, Biotin, Zinc, Copper and Manganese. Sadly, we are not in a position to offer medical advise. You may choose to consult your healthcare provider regarding your symptoms.by NestleUSAExpert4/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?