About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Nerf N-Strike Blaster features a six-dart, auto-advancing rotating barrel with easy-flip loading, so your child can get straight to blasting enemy targets. Rapid launching action increases the battle speed and accuracy of the Nerf Blaster. Children will get an authentic experience with the featured pull-back mechanism of this Maverick Blaster. The Nerf N-Strike Blaster coordinates with the Unity Power System, which is sold separately. Included with this Maverick Blaster are six darts and an instruction manual.
Nerf N-Strike Blaster, Maverick:
- Features pull-back mechanism
- Auto-advancing barrel
- Coordinates with the Unity Power System (sold separately)
- Includes: blaster, 6 darts and instructions
|Age Start:||6 Years|
|Age End:||and up|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||3.031 x 12.087 x 8.937|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes, the maverick can hold just about every nerf bullet ever made and some from other companies.by pjboston1412/8/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, but it doesnt shoot as far, but still pretty goodby Homeschoolmomandkids12/8/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, if he or she is anything like my 3 1/2 year oldby GrandpaNurse1/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Too difficult to pull the mechanism back to shoot the gun, for someone under 8.by RayDad12/31/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?