Neosporin Original Antibiotic Ointment, 1 oz.
Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Neosporin Antibiotic Ointment is ideal for keeping on hand at home or in the first aid kit. It is designed to prevent infection in minor cuts, scrapes and burns. With neomycin sulfate, bacitracin zinc and polymyxin B, it also helps to minimize scarring. It provides 24-hour protection so you can enjoy healthier skin. Easy to use, just apply the Neosporin ointment to the affected area one to three times per day. It comes in a 1 oz size, making it easy to keep in the medicine cabinet or in your bag. This ointment was designed by the number-one doctor-recommended brand. The unique formula contains Heliderm technology for effective results.
Neosporin Antibiotic Ointment:
- Neosporin ointment helps prevent infection in minor cuts, scrapes and burns
- Designed by the number-one doctor-recommended brand
- Neosporin cream contains Heliderm technology
- Simply apply a small amount of the 24-hour infection protection ointment on the affected area 1 to 3 times daily
- Provides infection protection and minimizes scars
- With neomycin sulfate, bacitracin zinc and polymyxin B
- 24-hour infection protection
- Patented technology results in visibly healthier skin
- Minimizes appearance of scars
- 1 oz tube
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.1|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||4.85 x 3.54 x 1.12|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- This product does not contain lidocaineby Johnson & Johnson Support Team12/16/2014Written by a verified representative from Johnson & Johnson Support TeamWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No Neosporin Antibiotic Ointment does not have lidocaine in it. Any product with lidocaine requires a prescription.by CommunityAnswer12/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?